Widebody Over fenders

As some of you kno about a family member accidently backing into my quarterpanel im looking at the option of going widebody in the back. Im looking at the ones simmilar to the D-Drugg or Raceon. Prefferably D-drug i like their style better. If Some one has these in their hands i may be interested. 50mm preffered. It has to be a WHOLE peice that covers my quarter as im only going to bang out the dent and straiten the insides of my doorjam then strenthen the body as a member sudjested in my other post.

While im on this topic can somone explain the process or processe's of bonding this peice to the quarterpanel? Im verry new to this...hardley know anything of the subject(over fenders...)  Im looking for that smooth look that doesnt look as if i just screwed it in and painted(like ive seen on various D1 cars).  do i need to do glass/bondo work around the edges to smooth it into the factory panels?  Thanks guys

-Devin

rivets + paint = teh sex.

but it sounds like you don’t like that look.

To me it just looks uncompleted or 1/2 ass job. Rivets sure do look better than screws tho so thats a plus lol. Thanks
-Devin