Wii

put my mod chip in for me. :smiley:

Ok, bring it to Rochester some evening and I’ll do it. Once I get the drive to rip games, bring me some games too.

ok cool. gimmie a day.

i have a few games D/L so far. i have cooking mamma, splinter cell, a NES rom disc, wario ware and happy feet. d/ling poker now.

i have the www.wiikey.cn

We’ll pick a day once I have finished mine. I know I can do this mod - but I don’t want to do yours as a guinea pig. I’ve modded every system from PS1 to now (except gamecube, never did one of those) and the WiiKey seems like a peice of cake. I am going with the same chip and it should be here in a few days. I also ordered the LG drive to rip games. Once I got mine done, we can do yours.

cool.

let me know how it all goes too… I definitely want to get this on my system!

my first wii post. go mii!!

Soldering scares the shit out of me or I would do it.

My mom and sister had a blast playing bowling and tennis when i brought the thing over this past weekend.

I’m seriously considering selling my wii. The system is great, i just don’t play it too much anymore. I’d be willing to let it go for $250.00. It comes with Zelda, Wii Sports & a Component Cable. The Component cable does not come with the Wii and retails for around $35.00 and Zelda retails for $50.00. So you’d be getting a free Component cable and game with the purchase…$85.00 value total…If anyone is interested let me know…

how much for just the component cble?

A friend of mine is really looking for one. I’ll mention this to him.

interested

Not looking to part it out…I wanna sell it as an entire package. Thanx for the interest tho

hurry up and mod yours, if it bricks then I wont mod mine:hsugh:

sooon

Got my drive yesterday but still waiting on my chip.

i got me a wii today wahoo

my dad bought one also

my wii number is 8727 4223 1365 1975

mine is 3829 1803 8807 3154

i have one and no idea what you guys are talking about