WILL MY CAR BLOW UP or no/HELP!

Heres the deal, I just finished my turbo install(still need clutch and flywheel and then tune) BUT when i started it and let it warm up the cars RPMs jump up and down. Before winter it was fine, now its jumpy. I did replace the timing belt BUT i thought i didnt move anything. Ive been driving the car for about 2 days and put mabye 100miles on it with the turbo. My Oil pressure gauge jumps up and down too. WHAT DO I DO?!
Should i be worried? Should i just wait for a tune on a dyno? Why would it jump up and down like this?
Also i might try and do the timing myself…if its easy but what should the RPMs be set to…800 idle?
ANYONE?

PS-1995gsr B18C1

what did you change in the ecu? what are you using to tune it with? obviously, you changed something in the fuel system, so that’s different.

my ecu was reprogrammed using chrom by a innovative.
could it be a vaccume leak? or just need to get tuned on the dyno?

i was just given a basemap so the car would start up, tuning later.

hunting idle could very well be a vacuum leak.

sounds like a vac leak

and how to find it? i heard you just spray water on vac lines and look for bubbles while it runs.

I do have a Greddy type RS BOV-many peopl ehave said they leak at idle and many have said they dont. can this be adjusted if this is the problem

noobs, check your iacv valve. pull it off, clean it with carb cleaner and reinstall. Its a VERY common honda problem.

i say vac leak.

though i might be a noob here, im not one to the import world…thanks;)
ANYWHO i just realized i never put my primary O2 sensory in after just making my downpipe. Dumbness owns me! HAHA ill rty that and we shall see
But i have heard idle surge can also come from big injectors. 750cc compaired to stock is…um BIG

i know of someone running over 1000cc injectors and idles fine in his civic.

the injectors should not be a problem as long as your tune scales for the bigger injectors

russ its don from nccc

look what all that talking in class about turbos did to ya :o

lol i know right

uh, yeah. that could be a problem. LOL

HERE: http://www.wtflip.com/guar4life/exhaust.wmv
made a quick video, anyone know whats wrong with her?
i was told my vac should read 21 not 15 and my rpms jump cuz its running lean…but i smeel gas from the muffler (running rich right)

Could be air in the cooling system maybe try bleeding it out.

^really?
how to bleed it?

Vaccum leak for sure.

if its just a base map its very possible that the fuel table for the idle section needs work.

mike and i had that issue last week with a car.