will my car get towed for parking overnight in ecc parking lot?

after class today my pos bimmer wouldnt start. luckily steve (cky89) was in my final class and could drive me home

i really dont want to go and get it now at all. anyone know if it will be towed if its there overnight? its at ecc south

thanks

jam

I’ll call it in and say there is a dead hooker in the trunk. (and maybe a bomb under the seat)… I’ll make sure it makes it to an impound lot or junkyard. <3

no plz dont

but that actually could be the best thing that could happen righ tnow

i considered getting a gallon of gas and burning it where it sits

ill give you 100$ for it and come get it now haha

did u put a bag or towel out the window?

no. its in a parking lot, i never really thought i needed to do that

and just karter, no thx

Consider it done. <3

oh goddamnit

Which campus…

kidddding

south…

and i know will, youre just busting my balls

Call their campus security and tell them. Ask if it’s ok that it sits there overnight and they’ll probably be ok with it.

I did this two years ago without a problem, no calls or anything were made. You should be fine duder

On a semi related note, congrats on being back in school. Baby you were born to run

youre so gay don.

and thanks

and come fix my car plz. i’ll blast the river while you rewire the pos

and thanks for the heads up shrives :tup:

Well seeing as to how ECC sount is like 5 mintues from me I know where Im gona be in like 20 minutes. jk

Whats wrong with the damn thing anyway?

I’m sorry I couldn’t help more. The wiring in that car is honestly fucking SCARY

it will intermitently die / not start.

it used to be a bad wiring connection that would ground out the ecu, i fixed that, but now it will start up when its cold, run great, and either die and not start back up en route or not start up after ive shut it off. EXTREMELY FRUSTERATING

bad / ugly / piss poor wiring. its a headache for sure, and no one even wants to touch the thing

Best bet would be to buy a new wiring harness and start all over again. I doubt you want to do that now, though.

im going to get my hands on some somehow over the winter, thanks steve