Will we get the ice storm today?

what about tractor supply?

Should have made this poll say, “Will I get fatter today…?” :wink:

I was referring more to the posters in the thread than the actual thread starter. It’s not like predicting the weather is an exact science, and I don’t even have any family who are meteorologists, so I have no reason to get offended.

And I can’t open that thread, but I’m assuming it’s the rainbow one?

lol, thats a classic.

But no,

agreed :slight_smile:

you shut your mouth when you are talking to me :crap:

yes, that thread was significantly more stupid than this one :wink:

anyway, there is no inclement weather to speak of in willyville right now… looks like it might creep in though relatively soon…

i hope we loser power again :slight_smile:

Sounds like south of B-lo has a better chance of seeing significant icing. We’ll probably see just snow/sleet here in Williamsville.

my house still has nothing :gotme:

Hopefully town of niagara will not lose power.
I Hate not being able to do anything.

weather channel is a bunch of donks we will prolly get 60 degree weather again tomorrow

I think it will pass Buffalo before the conditions are right. Everyone around Roc is pretty sure we’re gonna get fucked.

its already fucking cold as shit and flurries in henrietta

Looks like the Northtowns has about an hour till it hits… :frowning:

still nothing in cheektowaga…

looks like ohio is getting rocked now… the way it is trending looks like that could hit us this evening. should be interesting, the 1st wave completely missed us.

i hate shit that hits just as work is ending. Maximum clean up time for the next day.

I just started hearing freezing rain against my windows in the town of tonawanda…

time to crack open a case of beer and fire up the dvd player with the wifey :tup:

ugh… puker is soo lucky…

edit: On a Non-gay note… looks like anyminute now the snow is going to start and then changing to a nice wintery mix of bullshit

you, will, and zong can cum too! OMGZ we can run the trainzor!!!1Q!!Q

Starting to get a decent amount of freezing rain down here in Fredonia. My car has a decent covering already.