willis is trash

http://www.willisistrash.com/

im buying a t-shirt

The only thing WNY does better than loving their sports heroes is hating them when they leave.

i was expecting Bruce Willis

:clap:

ib4briereisgarbagetshirt

i’ll be wearing one of those at the game!

I’m hoping he runs for 200 yards that day.

He was never a sports hero, just an ignorant running back with average skills that hated on the city which gave him a lucky break.

If it was still alive, I’d go back and posts all the “Willis love” threads from UBRF, back when he got Henry’s job.

WNY has serious long term memory issues. :lol:

WNY fans are frickin rabid, compared to others that i see down here in NC.

it honestly borders on ‘unhealthy’.

how did he hate on the city?
All i ever saw was his statement on how there are less things to do in buffalo compared to larger city like miami or nyc, and something about how buffalo had just recently gotten a dave & busters restaurant.

:nono:

Ignorance. He racked up 3365 yards in three years! When you average 1000+ yards a year as a back, you are clearly and above average back.

Maybe you haven’t been following the team but we have a terrible offensive line, and a poor receiving core. He was given no help in offensive production. Only thing he got was a lucky bomb from Losman that was actually on target every now and then.

He was a great running back that gave the shitty Bills something to lean on and then blame when the team failed as a whole.

seriously, if he had a decent line in front of him he could have been in the top 3 RBs easily. Sucks that he left on bad terms but meh im looking forward to the season either way.

:nono:

Ignorance. Maybe you hadnt been following the team, but Henry had 3,849 yards and 27 touchdowns with the Bills, including a Pro Bowl in 2002 after he collected 1,438 yards and 13 touchdowns.

McGahee never had a season that good and never had heart like Travis. I hated the McGahee pick from day 1, and I will forever hate it. He is a year or two away from being washed out of the league. The only thing he is good at is getting a lucky long run at the end of a losing game to pad his stats.

Yeah but Willis did that splitting time with Henry that first season

IMO, Willis is and will continue to be a force to be dealt with in the NFL.

He was a great pickup for the bills but also needed to be done away with.

lol at that video, the black guys stuffin Willis into the charger

Wow who would have ever thought that Travis Henry would have better stats when the Bills had a better offense? When Travis was our running back the Bills were ranked, at worst, middle of the road. For the 02/03 season they were 9th in the NFL. Since Willis took over nothing has changed in the rushing yardage category. It is still around the 100/game level. The passing game however, has dipped almost 100 yards/game from the 02/03 season to every season to date.

Lets talk about QB rating. during that same season the QB rating was mid 80’s for the season. The season QB rating finally came back to 80 mark THIS SEASON with an 81. The other season in between being 72, 74 and a 66!

Ok and here is your only argument against the offensive line being a problem for Willis. “How come that sacks per season have gone down then. The line must be getting better.”

Uh, no. We went from a stone cold pocket quarterback to one who scrambles like his pants are on fire. That is your cause for the diluted sack count. That alone is a sign of a bad line, a quarterback that is always on the run.

And the rushing rankings for the Bills… up almost 10 spots since Mcgahee was the premier back.

:thankyou:

yeah yeah

man i’m glad nyspeed came back up, crying sucks

I can’t wait for all you people to wear those shirts, and see Willis run for 200+ on the Bills. Yeah, I said it you heard it here first. Willis is gonna run roughshod over the Bills on 10/21

Ah hem… You heard it there second :wink: