window removal?

hey son
trying to clean up the coupe and rebuild.
if anyones got the skills to remove the windows off my s13 coupe, lemme know!
PM your info/thanks.

-peace

hey bro ive changed 3 240sx windshields and they were a piece of cake because the silicone is so old, that it cutz like nothing. use an exacto blade to cut through the silicone, thne push a metal bicycle brake line or throttle cable through the silicone and then work your way around the windshield with some one helping you. just pull the cable back and forth, and it should start to cut through the silicone like butter… i find that the newer vehicles are a bit harder to get the windshields out. i could help you take it out, just you gotta be realy carefull not to crack the window. i live in guelph, lemme know.

it easy you can do it your self just pop off the door panel remove the bolts that hold the window to it`s tray then pull up and it will come out oyu may have to move the window up and down a couple times to see the bolts

if your doing 1/4 windows there are a couple screws under the panel between the door and 1/4 window then just pull back the gasket and take an exacto knife to it pops right out