window tint peeling/ripped??

any of you noticed the bottom of the driver/passenger window peeling off a bit? i have two small parts that ripped of near the bottom. i think it has something to do with the windows auto sliding down/up when opening/closing the door. it had to be scraping against something in there. looks so crappy now.

Details? Pictures?

My tint was fine, but my window got scratched on the outside as if it was scraping something inside the door…

DT80,
Who applied the tint? if you have warranty I suggest you take it back to them.

Did you wait the recommended length of time, before opening the windows?

I have minor bubbling on mine, but no tears or rips…

Good luck

to be honest i don’t know. i bought the car with it tinted. i’ll have some pics later on. perhaps i may need to retint the side door windows

if you need to retint, FX-Auto is ftw. Mine’s been on my car for about 2 years and i haven’t had a single problem with it.

wasn’t able to get pics but now when i look closer, i see like streak paths running down to a section where the tint is ripped off. this is the driver side. passenger side i can see the same streaks but it has not ripped yet.

is this a common 350Z problem? probably gonna stop by the dealership and inquire about it. no point now getting it tinted again when it is rubbing against something inside.

found this:

http://forums.freshalloy.com/archive/index.php/t-40290.html

def. gonna call up the dealer

I have the same issue with it peeling on the drivers side at the front bottom corner of the window.