window tint removal

i found a new way to remove tint from windows that anyone could do.i had a problem with the typhoons 12 year old tint and the rear defroster still working after it was removed.well i used a hand held scuncii steamer to heat and lift the shit right off. it was soo easy and the defroster never even lifted at all.did the side windows really quick also. so now the ty is ready for some tint and anyone want to recommend someone or maybe quik???

ive been waiting for quik to do my ta for a while !!! just te back window though

What kind of steamer?! I am working on this old 944 that needs the purple tint removed.

thats a damn good idea, my buddy fudged the shit outta some tint on his car and was lookin for a clean way to get it off without f’n up the defroster :bowdown:
:blue:

the tv commercial “scunci handheld steamer” its like 64 bucks but is used mainly on household stuff like cleaning bathrooms ect. it doesnt take brake dust off rims though. bed, bath and beyond has them.

pro trucks in murrysville on the road parallel to 22, behind that big ass swimming pool

tell quik to get movin on your tint, He’ll be getting tint soon to redo my windows. Get on Quik now or he’ll forget.

alrighty then

i thought you were the shop manager