windows 95 pc game.....

ok, need for speed to be exact… wanted to put it on my laptop. put the disc in, loads up, click to play, and all i get is a black screen. is there somthing different i have to do since its meant for windows95? i mean the min requirements are a pentium 100mhz so…what gives? lol oh and it asks if i wanna install direct x 3.0 lol

Somone get this to work cause its my game and I want it to work on my comp as well :lol:

oh and i have windows xp, forgot to put that

That would be your prob.

They might have a patch out there to update it to run on XP. . .

You can right click on the progam and go into properties, and then compatibility mode…and set it to play in win '95 compatibility mode.

/\ usually works /\

was probably a dos based game?

I wonder if you could hack an XBox to play these older PC games?

On a related note, I just looked through my collection of old cdroms and realized how many older games I’ve got that I never even installed or played…

If I felt like potentially fucking up my computer I’d see if I could get 3dFX emulation working and running some of them.

if this doesnt work then theres prolly nothin u can do. i love xbox emulators. Ive been playing so many older games. The other day my roommates and i found ourselves playing tecmo superbowl for 2 hours