Windows Visats 64bit upgrade cd needed

so the dumb asses at microsoft sent me the wrong cd today. they sent me the full instalation cd and i need the upgrade one so does anyone have one by chance that i can borrow?

That’s the best excuse you could think of? They can tell you the serial over the phone. Anyways, Google it.

it has nothing to do with the serial if u have the full edition like they sent me u cant choose to upgrade. so how is that an excuse?

they shoulda tossed you a full Serial / Reg code for Fing up.

im going to make them overnight the cd to me for free for messin up. i just waitin for them to get back to me via email

i called microsoft today and for some dumb reason they dont offer the 64bit edition in an upgrade for home premium. u can only get it in the ultimate version, so i told them that i am going to return it then

so for anyone looking to upgrade their computer to vista without deleting xp and have a 64bit computer your only option is to buy the ultimate edition. the only kinda good thing that i got out of it is a full version of home premium 64bit edition for $10 but no key or anything

activation clock stop FTW…$10 copy of vista works, i’d prob pay it to not have to wait 2 days for the torrent to finish.