Wings Over Pittsburgh - 16-17 June 07

they are close enough to my house today that i can read the writing on the sides of the planes!

awesome…your house must be really close to my work. My work in in the same parking lot as the FBO.

same here. i am already excited just watching them practice. i think i am going up sunday

badass, zipped past a few times along the river. shook the house got goosebumps :kekegay:

ill be there

I cant take it…my work is lined up perfectly with the runway for these jete (right on Bus 60) and my desk is right in front of the window…all day long fighter jets landing is giving me wood…they are so close I can hit them with a rock…I brought my camera maybe if I get lucky I can sneak out and get video of them

I’ll be there both days full time, went up to the Sheetz in moon to watch them practice today

Shazam, going to be leaving here soon, try to beat the traffic.,

got my VIP pass for tomorrow can’t wait. already starting to fly this morning

we will be there tomorrow, they were flying right over top of our house, it was loud as hell. They were so low at one point, that I could read the writing on the bottom of the plane perfectly.

Do you work i that office building right on Ewing Road?? I thought that place would be an awesome lace to watch it, but I dont know if they will let you up there. I know the road is closed right now, but you can get up the road as far as that building.

had a great time today… sneak attack from one of the thunderbirds just about gave everyone a heartattack. def be there again tomorrow

I was there for that. My mom nearly had a heart attack. It was terrific. :rofl:

It was definitely a cool experience to go to. They have a ton of stuff there besides the planes too. They have a Jeep and Chrysler driving experience things when you first walk in, but I didn’t get a chance to do it.

I am in the office building when bus 60 meets university blvd on the left…we are built on the old airport and the only thing that separates our parking lot and the F16’s is a chain link fence.

pics up in a min. :bigthumb:

anyone going to go tommorow…this seems like something worth going to

I am if I don’t have to make a trip to the ER for my toe

i will be there in the morning

I got the shit scared out of me at 9:00 this morning. I was in bed and one of the Thrunderbirds buzzed my house. I about pissed my self!

that wasn’t a thunderbird, it was an F-15. His demo today was very good.

The show was 11ty billion times better this year than last year. The thunderbirds put on a much better show than the Blue Angels.

I watched the f-15, f-18, f86 and a-10 demo and then went on the reserve base side to watch the thunderbirds. It was great seeing the show from a different perspective.