Wings over Pittsburgh

were closing…they need our planes, and ill be sent to fort bragg or have to move to another base…

I signed the petition to keep the base open at the show, it’s not going anywhere. :smiley:

I was impressed most by the f18, that pilot was awesome. He really pushed it a few times, the other pilots basically took it easy at all the other shows I have seen.

there was a petition to keep the base open…didnt know that. i guess we will see in sept when the official brac list comes out…

yea, it was right at the entrance behind the b52, unless I signed up for the air force or something, I thought it was a petition for the base closing. :smiley:

lol welcome to the air force…

nope you signed it for the brac

it was right in front of are mobil command post… headed up by chip holsworth an o7 select!!

its not going anywhere i just started my gs-7 position todasy!!!

so if where off the list in sept ill be looking for a house… but if where on ill do my year as a 7 then start looking to move into a 9 at another base…nice thing about the govt system is that if you full time your are guaranteed a equal to orf better job! well see id hate to move but i doubt i see me leaving the govt system i got 5 years in allready,20 years in by the time im 40 :beer:
but once again tanks for all your support

SINISTER, how’d you get your gs-7 job? is there any websites that could help me out?

He :bj: about ten ppl!