Winter car wash techniques

Word. I have gotten many a bj in touchfrees washes.

Touchless wash FTW. It even drys it for you people! CMON!

Seriously though, if your not a RATARD and wash your car on a cloudy -10 degree day, you’ll be fine. It’s better than letting all the salt, dirt, etc stay stuck to your car while the sun bakes it into your paint.

I was driving, girl was in the passenger’s seat

Psst… I think he was making a joke. :lol

fml, I need more sleep

knocked it out of the park :rofl

:rofl

nah been sticking with power service white for the winter its a cetane boost and antigel… never had any problems and my grandparents have been running it for yrs in their rigs with no problems. so gotta stick with wat works! that wat your running?

I just wash it at the do it yourself car wash when its warm enough that it wont instantly freeze, its not going to snow for a few days and the roads arent wet.

In between Ill wash the windows at the gas station.

So far this winter Ive only actualled cleaned the windows (besides the gas station washing) and interior once.

Thank God for spray booths.

Get it wet, drive through dirt to get a nice layer of mud on car. Leave it there. Salt can’t penetrate. Win.

LOL@93 octane in a daily driver, LOL@cleaning a car in the winter (other than glass and headlights).

all this talk makes me wanna go wash my car - be right back lol

I was totally waiting for this. Knew you’d be on the same page as me Skeeve.

MY winter cleaning routine is park lexus in garage, coer with blankets and car cover, leave garage, punch dent is subaru add oil, add gas, back into snowbank, jump of train tracks, repeat

I couldnt wash my car since november, cuz i hit a deer and cracked my headlight housing. Fail. I dont want water shooting up into my Air suspension compressors and A/C stuff.

Send car to Northeast Mobile Detailing for full detail, return to sparkling car, go back and get basic wash once monthly or as desired. Much Better than Hoffmans, lol.

foot-high snowbanks of SOFT powder work great for undercarriage scrubbing.

I havent washed my car since I think October. It snowed yesterday and I can finally see out of my back window again.

ricky has come a long way and the cars done by his guys look amazing! would recommend him to anyone!