Winter Cars

we should do a winter-beater wars event… only $6k+ beaters allowed to enter…

im sure thats a snug fit

AWD + winter tires ftw.

this car has a lot of firsts for me: awd, bmw, leather, heated seats (i think they work, lol)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8426/dsc2388m.jpg

I am pumped. Only a few more things to do; wire in the radio, finish taking the tint off (first car with tint too, I HATED it), install e-brake stuff, and front sway bar links.

Pick up good for winter
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs421.snc4/46429_1582665325065_1188667671_1727677_6307932_n.jpg

hey Bing do you think the s14 will rust at all with the undercoating? i"m thinking of running mine through the winter but will definitely be rust proofing the shit out of it and getting it washed every week.

Everything listed below minus the 1968. That’s gonna stay out of the shit.

Turbocharged '94 Miata.

I would never drive a ‘keeper’ car in the winter if they use salt where you live. I don’t care how much you undercoat the thing, its going to rust from the inside out.

328i, last season was fun and this season should be even better now that I have the LSD.

So far, my CR '91 MR2…hoping to find something else soon…still no luck…

I wouldn’t be as worried about the body rusting as much as rusty bolts. I freakin hate snapping a bolt of because its rusted to shit. Working on my civic thats rust free is a dream compared to the rusty one or my pos subaru. So I buy winter cars, a legacy outback last year and a svx this year. But if I had the surplus coin I’d rather have a nice year round DD like a truck or suv, but house > cars.

so driving a rust free s14 in Toronto the salt capital of the world is a no no huh

90 Integra + Michelin x-ice = no worries and no money wasted

Don’t wanna pop my kouki’s cherry.

my winter beater. scion tc. gotta get snows before i drive the thing off a cliff for getting stuck everywhere.

evo8 + blizzaks

06 Impala SS

lol do tell . . .

rules

sunfire 2.2 chipped lowered $250 well spent lol

I bought a 2001 S10 for work/ winter, souther truck, rust free. Probably will be driving the 335i too, the snows are on it.

X…

Josh has a beater accord that randomly set on fire in his driveay and nearly took down the entire house… burned up the garage pretty good.

in for pics.

Actually, I think its got more head room than my 3 series, no way anyone is sitting behind me ever, but the sport seats are quite comfy.

I’ll be driving this until I sell it