Winter Holiday Party

i have free povertyneck hillbilly cd’s :kekegay:

I can also help plan w/Heather and newchic. Not sure if I can make it, the 16th is my best friends birthday, but I will help out anyway I can, just let me know.

that would be good…girls always seem to have it together OVER the guys:D :angel:

now we just need some form of music, either band or DJ. I can make hot italian sausage, we have like 3 crock pots at home, so there should be enough for everyone…maybe. i think the only tough thing will be determining how much food to make for 100+ people

does that include the dishes? :x:

thats your job. by yourself.

ill be in no shape to do dishes. i have a reputation to carry

Well this is my thought on music: ( again will be in a seperate thread )

Get a decent sound system from someone on the site who’s willing to bring it.

Get someone who can burn some cd’s that KNOWS what decent music sounds like :x:

Then that frees up any charge for a dj or equipment…UNLESS someone knows someone willing to DJ for a LOW LOW or free price for good food and drink :x: :x: :x:

And I am going to say that those CROCK POTS are gonna be needed for sure whether you can make anything or let one of us borrow em’ for the food. That would work great.

And I totally agree with the food consumption of 150+…???

We will NEED to have a head count before hand…

It will need to be a must know item… I think a mimimal fee will help us figure this out. $5 maybe… this will give us a little money to work with for basics and also help us to know how many people to provide for.

I should be able to make it that day. I can bring something, too. I have 2 crockpots. I have a spaghetti-o based chili that’s very sweet. Sounds strange but it’s a crowd pleaser. Can bring a pot of that as well as some 5-alarm.

Even if I can’t make it, I’ll get something ready and send it with my brother. I am sure he will be there.

well then lets start a thread with the WILL SHOW number and THAT be it!

this thread will need to be updated quickly with the number of people since the 16th is so close.

Should we put a lock date on it ???

expensive!!! inital cost of 2.5 gallons of peanut oil is about 25 bucks then atleast one tank of propane is about 30 bucks give or take a few… 1 dozen good wings are around 5 bucks from the grocery store… stuff to make sauce for about 3-4 dozen wings is about 8 bucks… large quantitties of wings can be bought at the restraunt warehouse cheaper, but i don’t know how good they are.

CD’s for the give aways???

I’ll put you on the list for a helper…

Are you crafty at all?

I have an idea for the center peices…practically free to make ( with items at home ) I’ll send you girls the pic and you let me know.

…omg…

LEts do it.

count me in. whenever/wherever

and neither will us ladies.

Idea wise, I suck…but crafty I could probably handle, as long as im not knitting pittspeed sweaters or anything, LOL.

Seriously, I could probably come up with some CD’s but how many people would want a PNH cd? I love it, I know that but Im a redneck chick.

Ive got a tank of propane

Did you get the PM from HwH22hx? That looks pretty easy…

how about wings and oil? that probably another 100