Winter Holiday Party

im old guy to under 21… but if im getting in your under21 ass i need you to bring hot g/f/ sister/ friend that is a girl/… that is my fee to get you in…

weekend is good for me. id rather it not be at dave and busters… gets expensive real quik. but i kinda like hulihans in monroeville… or somewhere in the south hills.

better lap dances at Silkys

well we have a FREE hall at our disposal i dont understand why we dont use it. we can pick any day except December 9th i was told.

houlihans is so packed on the weekends you cant even move. its like monroevilles “club”. You might get 10 pittspeeders in there.

whitey said it would be better if WE dident have to worry about the food or the drinks,

Mac how bout the warehouse in BP?

true.

at midnight. yes they do.

You’re posts seem to be getting ignored…

Where is this hall?
How many will it hold?
Do they supply anything if we pay for it? Some halls will get the beer and stuff if you buy it from them.
Is it a place that will allow a band or DJ? (probably yes but just asking anyway)

ya i see that…
The hall will hold 150+
We get tables, chairs, etc w/the hall for free they supply the hall and bathrooms
located 5 mins from the Mall at Robinson
And yes DJ and Bands are allowed;)

So is everyone ok with the location of the Mall At Robinson?
Whitey do you want to check it out first?

OR

Do you want me to just shut up and mind my own Bees Wax?

I’ll take B for 200 alex :kekegay:

honestly, I am down for whatever. If everyone thinks this is the best idea for a party then lets do it. I will be out of town for the next week so I will really have no time to get this ball going.

If you are interested in organizing the food, and someone can step up and get some entertainment. Well I think we might have a party. It seems like everyone is wanting the 16th as well for the party date. So I figure that is pretty much settled.

Cool
16th it is…

I am working on a food list now… with some help from Hwhh…

Beth and I will work on some kind of food. Are you going to make a list of what you would like to have?

I can make a huge tray of pasta

Let me know what I can bring. Generally I can bring pop and some beer for the masses as I have a friend who owns a vending company who would be willing to help out a little bit

can eurodad make wings… please?

Ok… let me get a little more organized and yes I will make a new thread dedicated to the 'Pittspeed Holiday Party Arrangements"

Anyone willing to help out… Let me know what you have to offer… meaning… know a DJ or have DJ equipment… band… discount beverages… discounts on food…would be nice if we could have some sort of giveaways… anyone get free stuff like CD’s???

Lets’ keep all of that in one thread…
so think about it for a day or so and when I start the thread… let me know.

Well I got back to you in regards to the emails…this is going to turn out well with the ORGANIZED help of everyone.

I SAY…book the HALL …for the DEC. 16th for sure!!??? Seems like that has already been overruled as to the date!

NOW LET’S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD… PAAAAAAAARTTTYY!

BEEER!!!