Winter Holiday Party

:bowrofl:
that is awesome!!

but on other note hunky hand grenades :yum:

HOOTERS!!!:burnout:

x2!!!

yummy… Hunky Handgernades are awesome… makes everyone good and gassy too.

Ok so we have some ideas and a hall and so forth… someone get organized…
Whitey,
I can help you put together a suggestion list for food/condiments/ appliances (like crockpots and roasters) so we don’t have 20 cases of pop and a dozen wings for 150 people. Probably should be in it’s own post.
Are you up to trying it…?

Real quick, this is a guy who has a band that works with my company. I havent listened to it and dont know much about the music, he just gave me the site 2 seconds ago, and I am at work so I cant listen.

Might be bad, might be good? You guys tell me?

Edit: they write their own music

Hi am willing to help with the food prep/list/ whatever you need…I have some things in mind if we are making food too…depending on what people want.

Should we do a buffet style?? or just appitizers…if we are being in dishes I am SOOOO ready to start cooking FUN FUN!!

What about Dave and Busters? You can eat there, have your own party room, people under 21 can get in and they still serve alcohol

that is too far for jeff to walk home.

dave and busters you HAVE to be 21, or be accompanied by someone who is over 25 to get them in. someone under 21 cant go there themselves. and the rule there is everyone under 21 has to be out by midnight.

from the website:

Guests under the age of 21 (legal drinking age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older, (30 years of age or older for San Jose and Ontario locations), who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guests.

i can cover that!:bigok: to those i choose:op:

i will be home from the 16th till the 1st…

I’m in for the 16th

hmm wonder if it is the sameway if you have a “party room”

I called there and asked, no one knew anything they said call back from 9-5 when an “event planner” is there

I am pretty sure Dave and busters doesnt make the under 21 leave if they are there with someone over 25. I can also cover that, lol.
Its only one underage per one 25+. So I couldnt come in with 5 underagers. Thats how it was a few years ago, unless they changed it? Could be wrong.

if we do a hall i can bring some burger pattys and possibly some more food

i say a Hall is better, this way its only US not everyone

i vote for a week day. because weekends around x-mas time are busy enough as it is.

strip club works well too. you know that they serve free food and drinks at erotica :slight_smile:

its a ratio 1 old person to 4 under 21 people

I’m down for a weekday too