Winter meet locations? Feedback needed!

Ok guys the time has come, indoor meets are just around the corner.

We will need a spot that will hold 25-40 people and not be really pissed off if we dont spend a tonne of money. Also A TV would be nice so we could play some PS2 or DVDs.

Anybody have any hook ups or suggestions?

The Boston Pizza room we used last year was great, but they didnt like us too much as we never ordered much. We could try to get that room again…

What the hell else are they going have booked into that room on a Sunday night?

Just tell the manager that if the waitress showed up more than once an hour, they might generate more business.

How about Red’s, this is just a suggestion.

Hmm, do they charge for the rooms?

I have no idea, but hey I have fuck all to do tomorrow so I will call and find out, I just thought they have bowling, vids, and food and well pretty much we could chill there for as long as we want withouth any servers getting all pissed about the amount we are or aren’t spending. :finga: . But yeah I’ll call tomorrow.

So whats the word?

I can see if we can use the boardroom at the dealership

So whats the word?[/quote]

Wow I was sure I had replied to this, but anyhow yeah I called Reds a long while back and basically we can go there, but if we want to book anything or any of their special rooms it is gonna cost an arm and a leg, it’s not cheap, so obviously we could still go there and hang out in the bar or do whatever, but it’s up to everyone to decide.

awesome, we should see about this ASAP…winter is almost upon us…

So whats the word?[/quote]

Wow I was sure I had replied to this, but anyhow yeah I called Reds a long while back and basically we can go there, but if we want to book anything or any of their special rooms it is gonna cost an arm and a leg, it’s not cheap, so obviously we could still go there and hang out in the bar or do whatever, but it’s up to everyone to decide.[/quote]

Ya probably not then…we dont want anyone in the club feeling left out for being under age…Thanks for the update though. Will keep looking around…maybe we could use reds for a bowling turny or something.

How about chucky Cheeses one night, hahaha, video games and no one is gonna care how long you stay there. wow that rhymes

thats the best idea by far!!!

If you go bowling I’m so in. :lol: I’ll make the trip up if I’m not working. It has to be 10 pin though so I can break out my NASCAR ball. :wink: :lol:

Ah I suck at 10 pin, it’s a good thing they have pool tables at Red’s 8)

Wispers psssssssssssssst davvvee… we decided no on reds cause some NECC members are underage… :loser: [/wisper]

Sorry my bad. I brought it up but didn’t see the part where they said no to it. Sorry

Wispers psssssssssssssst davvvee… we decided no on reds cause some NECC members are underage… :loser: [/wisper][/quote]

Ah maybe if I had paid attention in school I would have learned to pay attention to other posts :stuck_out_tongue: