Winter Meets?

We need your feedback! This Sunday will likely be our last meets with a cruise, so we are going to need things to do over the next few months meets. Mike and I have discussed it, and we think we will try to do some go-carting again, provided we can find a place, and if people have money for it. We have a couple other idas that we will discuss at the meeting, but if any of you guys can think of stuff to do when its frozen, speak to either of us on Sunday. Your ideas will be much appreaciated.

Ice racing. :lol:

Sounds good guys. Great job. Looking forward to hearing some ideas.

We could always watch movies/dvd’s of like drifting vids or whatever (nissan related) on really bunk meets.

That was one of the plans. Apparantly someone has some Best Motoring DVDs.

Charles at Ultimate has all of them, plus a ton more other videos. Grip, Hashariya, Teckademics, english dubbed Initial D(hilarious!).

Always an option.

Oh yeah, Option videos too! :smiley:

We need your feedback! This Sunday will likely be our last meets with a cruise, so we are going to need things to do over the next few months meets. Mike and I have discussed it, and we think we will try to do some go-carting again, provided we can find a place, and if people have money for it. We have a couple other idas that we will discuss at the meeting, but if any of you guys can think of stuff to do when its frozen, speak to either of us on Sunday. Your ideas will be much appreaciated.

Ice racing. :lol:

Sounds good guys. Great job. Looking forward to hearing some ideas.

We could always watch movies/dvd’s of like drifting vids or whatever (nissan related) on really bunk meets.

That was one of the plans. Apparantly someone has some Best Motoring DVDs.

Charles at Ultimate has all of them, plus a ton more other videos. Grip, Hashariya, Teckademics, english dubbed Initial D(hilarious!).

Always an option.

Oh yeah, Option videos too! :smiley:

who is this, I want to borrow all of them!!!
8)

I got tons of option and drift tengoku vids …

Come to think of it ice racing would be an awesome idea. How much would it cost to get a car ready for the track? It cant be that much. If we all pitched in and built it? I am dreaming here… How often do they have ice races?

there are soem at leduc during the winter put on by the rx7 club I think

We should also consider a meeting room?? We need this whether its someones house or office or board room or restruant. The location must be able to handle up to say 30 people and be in a central location. Also a tv or a projector would be nice so we could watch some drifting vids etc.

If anyone has any ideas or concerns, feel free to post it or PM me.

Thanks,

Mike

Why not use this room for winter meets as well?

Its not a room. its a smoky nook in a lounge. Problem is, if there are ever any members under 18, they are not allowed in there.

who is this, I want to borrow all of them!!!
8)[/quote]Ultimate Video video rental store. He’s Luvmytrx on 780tuners.

He has the best prices of any place in the city! :smiley: