Winter/Snow Track Day! Next Week!

yes, snow

if theres no snow we’re not doing it

^^ yaa were trying to make sure they groom it and allow a MINIMUM of 3 inches of snow… once we drive on it for a bit its going to get all fucked up anyway

The DriftPosse is down for next Friday…snow, dry, wet, -30, whatever the conditions!

Pat C, Brad C, Curtis L, Chase B and Cory L

is it for sure friday the 26th?

I may be in with the 4 door. Depending on the day, when you have that locked down I can probably commit along with one or two others.

give me a roughly confirmed date and i’ll see if my uncle will let me borrow the snow plow truck a) to plow b) to tow the 240

either that or ask hector from m2w to plow he’s the site sponsor so he might do it who knows

stb if you bring that truck it would be good to pull people out that get stuck lmao

something tells me there will be alot of pulling going on lol

dateeeee

If it wasnt the day after christmas i would go but… too much shit all at once this week

We are considering two dates as of right now.

26th or 27th. Saturday, December 27th seems like a more appropriate date.

HOWEVER, there is rain scheduled in the forecast midweek this week so this may further affect the date.

Stay tuned for an update as soon as is possible.

thx! and sorry for the headaches, but i’m not willing to compromise on the surface condition

Do it sunday :slight_smile:

I doubt I can make it this week, but later (Say Jan '09) would be prime.

so this is a drift event?

notice how you were the first one to even use the word drift?

No. It is not a drift event.

womp womp!!

Friday FTMFW

Personally I say wait till the next snowfall. This is kind of close to Christmas and theres still things some people need to do the weekend after.

Make it the 27th

im down aslong as the sr isnt blown