Winter to do list: 2001 Audi S4

Big brakes are the hotness though.

+1 those things are SICK

Cept ecs brakes have proven to be poop so far

What’s so wrong with stock brakes for your purposes? If you’re getting fade doing pulls on the highway you’re using the wrong pads or you need to flush that brake fluid, I’m sure your stock brake hardware is more than adequate. Save that ish imo.

The stock brakes do work pretty well, but it seems as though the rotors love to warp. This is my excuse to be a pimp and go with big brakes. In all honesty I’ve wanted them for a while for no good reason other then for show. Obviously they certainly have performance gains but I’ll prob not need what they offer. Will look good at a show though (H2O).

Pimp!

they are brembos with ECS hats. i had a set of the front and rears and decided minimum of 18 inch wheel wasnt for me, so i sold them before use, but ive driven a mk4 with a set and they were awesome… no difference between these and the stop tech kits that are out. they are oem porsche calipers.

the rotors ECS sells for oem replacement have sucked lately. thats why you gotta buy the brembo blanks or zimmermanns

Big Brakes FTW.

So no probe. They shipped today. Musta got the last kit in stock.

Weak

Very weak, now you have to buy 18s? Gay

No I think these brakes will clear 17’s

the porsche caliper is smaller than the stock S4, plus BBS wheels have great spoke clearance.

hoooookay so, the engine/trans will be coming out in the very near furture to see what the hell is going on with it.

That sucks balls

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

i/e rods, 2.8 heads, GT28s.:ponder

Oh come onnnnn, na. The S4 is done. Just gotta get the kinks worked out. 2hundge is the new project.

work out kinks, I sell my ride, I buy SFourced, 2 hundge gets done fast.

h00t

Oh damn. Dono if I can sell. It’s pretty titties, despite the little issues.