Winter to do list: 99.5 Audi A4

on every vw/ audi i’ve rode in that they’re on, they are exceptionally harsh for not that big of a drop. i’ve ridden in all sorts of different cars with many diff. suspension setups, and the neuspeeds never came close to matching the ride quality that they should IMO.

PES charger!! cool.

do etttt

I know that they offer sport springs and race springs. These are the sports and claim to have a very stock feel with a 1.25" lowering on the stock struts. I really hope it doesn’t ride like ass otherwise they’ll be coming off.

yeah, i had the sports on my vr. have ridden on the race ones too, and still they ride like crap. for the $ the eibachs are a shitload better. softer ride without being too cushy, and next to no harshness.

Well I got them used for $100 shipped so I’ll give them a shot. The guy claimed that they rode like stock just lower so I guess I’ll have to see.

Have you been in an audi specifically with the sports, on stock struts?

for $100 shipped, they’re worth it.

yeah i rode in a bunch of diff. audi’s can’t recall which ones specifically had what setup, but i’d say why not, its worth a try for that low price, and how easy suspension is to do, screw it.

Fuck wasting money on the a4. S4 needs loving

I <3 a4!

Quarter panel dent mod fixed today!

Timing belt service, lowering springs and brake procedure will be initiated tomorrow :slight_smile:

youve got my number. i love working on B5’s

Sick…glad that lil fucker came out. Hit me up when your gonna work on the car man!

If you dont like the springs we could easily swap them out for my stock sport suspension

Any you’ll take the harshness?

of course he will

and ill love it

It’s g0nna look soo pimp and make the S4 wicked jealous!

no more off roading…shit sucks

i need to buy some parts and post pictures too.

The A4 loves the railroad tracks!

+100