wireless 360 help!

i got an xbox. i got a wireless reciever. i got a year of xbox live. i dunno how to make them all work. help.

its all hooked up, the reciver is gettin a signal and everything but i keep testing it and getting IP failed. turned everything off and on a number of times, the reciver has been setup correctly… idk fuck my life. somebody help me

:search: i used google and came up with this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemsetup/xbox360/accessories/wirelessnetworkadapter.htm
next time i think you should use google too. and if that doesnt work call microsoft. thats what theyre there for, well maybe its just to piss us off but either way…

wow… thats pretty good. the xbox said to go to xbox.com/setup and that got me no place… i tried a number of things got nothing. i just tried using a flash drive… still nothing. FUCKFGHFDHFDSADGAGFDFFJHGFJHGFSDHFDSFDFDFGDGHFFSFDSGFADF

I know what your problem is, my problem is I won’t get paid to help you fix your problem.

and i bet you still havent called microsoft to complain to them and try and figure it out…

no im about to haha… i like tryin to fix shit myself but this ones past that. i reset the WPA key and fiddled with the settings for a while today and it still wont connect