Wiring Drama

But neither as much as your grammar?

than that ; then dyno queens

Why does it bother you and others that I don’t feel like racing my car?

hey I’m messing with you. I know what you mean, Ive done a ton of car stuff this year and don’t care to post it, people can go fuck off. do your own thing, and have fun.
Guys don’t know kevin, thats why this is so funny to anyone that dose, reading the shit on here. Hes super humble and dose everything on cars himself, everything.
Viper doctor? can put his foot in him mouth now, and stop trying to shit on him its not gona work.

Well then we should all grab a beer next time im in roch. Maybe I will bring the FD and not race anybody haha

does (dose)

Sieg Heil ! (Grammar Nazi)

A guy who is “super humble” would have kept his mouth shut in the first place regardless what he thought. Obviously, not the case here.

I would like to see someone find a post from me: -anytime, anywhere, EVER- where I openly attack something that someone else built, no matter how shitty or incorrectly built I thought it was.

Good luck in your search.

Yet somehow, this toolbag who WAS WRONG, is the “super humble” one. Fuck you is all I have to say, acting like I am trying to “shit on him”. More like cramming his own retarded comment back in his mouth. You don’t know ME: the people reading this who DO, are laughing the exact same way about Kevin.

porkchop sandwiches

still calling me names kid? someday we’ll meet and we will see who gets things crammed back into their mouth :wink:

Internet threats are so 2005.

I don’t like having disks crammed into me… unless they’re Oreos, and then only in the mouth.

Hamburger patties. :tup:

Alright that’s enough. If you want to fight each other set it up via PMs.

Real cool pal.