Wisdom teeth extraction sucks ass.

hope you feel better.
i had one removed that had to be broken in half first because it was turning.
pulled it out 1 piece at a time-
believe it or not back to work the same day

I was eating normal by the end of the day and all 4 of mine were impacted… I dunno maybe its a different threshold for pain or whatever… It still does suck though and hope you are feeling better - -

took a couple days to eat real food again for me, but on the 4th day i was eating primanti bros :beer:

I just had a wisdom tooth pulled on Monday. Top right side. The novacane (sp) shots hurt but that was about it. The tooth was out in like 1 minute. I had some discomphort the last couple of days but nothing serious. The doc gave me antibiotics and a script for vicadin (sp). Vicadin makes me smile when I take one with a shot of tequilla :dunno:

I can’t imagine having more than 1 pulled at a time. That must really suck. I hope you feel better soon.

Ritas ittalian ice got me through it!

I even heard you were able to deep throat on the 5th day! great recovery!!

Rita’s italian ice is closed for the winter… :frowning:

Anyways, I think that I could eat solid food today, as long as I chew on the side that doesn’t hurt. I think that I’m so swollen on the left side that it’s pushing my 3rd molar out of whack, cause it’s not lined up with the rest of my teeth.

+1 no straws, no cigs, or you will end up w/ dry sockets

Mine weren’t even impacted and it sucked. They had me on so many drugs I don’t even remember the first two days… :ugh2:

Hope you feel better and heal quickly! :smiley:

Jenn it’s entirely possible that your teeth will move b/c of this. If they got crowded b/c of the wisdom teeth, w/ the extra room they now have you will probably have some teeth shifting…:frowning:

she called the doctors office, they said to giveit a day or two it might be sewlling causing the pain and they are going to look at her xrays and see if that tooth was out of line to begine with. They said that teeth won’t move that fast (it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet) after surgury.

Also they don;t prescripe antibiotics unless it was a bitch to get out and there is alot of tissue damage. Her surgury actually went very well. They had all 4 out in 40 min and her sites liike clean this morning when I was checking out that “moved” tooth. :cool:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine wasn’t that big of a deal. I just sat around and watched TV for a day or so, then played videogames after that. My doctor was extremely good. I recommend Dr. Bam. He has an office off Mcknight Road. He did a really good job on mine, and my mother has had some tooth extractions done there too.

mine did not hurt at all. I took the vicoden they gave me for fun.