wisdom teeth

those mother fuckers!

my left side wisdom tooth has been coming in… it hasnt been hurtin for 2 months and i figured it wouldnt hurt… im wrong:finger2:
damn thing hurts like a bitch… and i dont even know why they took so long to come in…

should i just go get them ripped the fuck out or should i let them be and just take some asprin and hope for the best?

800mg is the most IBProfin(sp) you should take at one time. At a 800mg dose it acts as a anti-inflamatory and works decent on tooth pain. Most pills are 200 mg so you can take up to 4 at a time. OR–do it like everything else in life and do it right the first time and get them pulled. It can cause crowding teeth which can cause decay etc from not enough space between them…and so on…

vikoden ES>* Im like gone to the world…
i forgot i still had these from when i rolled my ankle.
fuckin awesome… no pain!

when i was younger the dentist thought they were coming in sideways… i was like WTF!, but this one seems to be coming thru just fine and in the right direction… just hurt like a bitch till i took the pain reliever…

hows the pain from leaving these fuckers in compare to rippin them out?
and how much does it round about cost… i dont think my insurance covers it
( unless their impacted) whatever the fuck that means

get them out… you wont feel a thing… this is what i remember from when i got mine out…

“ok now count from 100 to 0”

me… “100,99,98…” then wakin up all stoned like. and i was eatin regular food with in 2-3 days. my g/f just got hers out. she was out of it for 2 days then perfectly fine.

trust me… get them out.

I had mine out in like November, one was sideways. I was fine for about 2 days after they removed them, didn’t really hurt at all…Then I got a dry socket.:crying: I was laying in bed crying for nearly a week before the dentist fixed it. The dentist that removed them was an asshole, he didn’t believe me when I said something was wrong. I had to wait until his brother (who did my consultation) came back from vacation to have the packing put in. Definately the worst pain I’ve ever felt, hydrocodeine hardly even took the edge off.

get them out. it will cause your other teeth to shift. Mine were covered by my parents insurance back when I was 18…sucked by I am glad they took them out~!

Vics and BV FTW

quit crying you bitch…man the f*ck up and get that shit done pu$$y

:booty:

take them out, will save you headaches later on

we could take turns punching them out

:dunno:

get em out… its not that bad, plus you get like 60 Vicoden HP’s… fuck the 7.5mg ES’s… go for the 10mg HP’s! Its sad to say, but I enjoyed getting my wisdom teeth out!

Definitely get them out. I had one that was coming in sideways that the dentist told me I might have to get out when I got older. Turns out though, it made a small opening behind my back molar where food and stuff got into (brushing didn’t help—did that twice a day), well, the tooth started to rot or something. Worst pain I have ever had. Hurt so bad it brought me to my knees at times. I had all 4 of them out and now I coudn’t be happier.