Wish me luck

Go in for my surgery tomarrow morning. They are screwing these anchor things into the bone and sewing the cartilage to them, then sewing the cartilage and shit that I tore. then they gota make a fold in the tendons and sew them together to tighten everything up…if they can’t make the fold, they gota cut it and overlap it then sew it up. So yeah I’ll be out of commition for a while. I will definatly be at the BBQ though lol…just may be alittle doped up on pain killers still. (got a biiig bottle of hydros…may as well use em ;))

Gl, I’m going in on the 7th for mine…

what you having done?

They’re going into the Left knee to repair the knee-cap, scrape some cartlidge out, and check-out and repair about 6 other things.

good luck, how long till your 100%

GL josh :tup:

be brave. that sounds painful.

GLWS!

6 months or so. I will be in an imobilizer for bout 6 weeks then a regular sling for 2-3 weeks. my dr said it will be prolly 6 months before I can do any “heavy” lifting.

G/L I’m eventually looking forward to knee surgery, but as long as I can walk/run fine with minimal pain it’s not happening. They told me when I Was in 4th grade I Was going to have to, and i’ve avoided it this long.

well the problem with me is, with the injury I have, it is not really that painfull anymore, but if it gets worse it will become unrepairable and my arm will just go dead. I will not be able to move it and it will prolly have to be amputated. if it gets to a point where I cant use it there is no point in it being there.

How long til you can get back on NYSpeed? (One handed)
SC Steve, JayS, and AWDrifter are gonna have to pick up the slack in all the political threads for a bit haha

good luck

lol Ill be back at it wed or somethin i dunno. depends how much it hurts to sit up.

hopefully this happened on the job :pimp:

good luck!

thats just it, I dont even know how it happend lol. Dont worry, you guys cant get rid of me that easily. i am like a bad rash that never goes away.

good luck man, hope everything works out well for you

sorta like metallica.

OUCH.

metallica should have broken up when their bus flipped and when they cut their hair.

side note, king diamond put a curse on metallica, that’s why their bus flipped and that’s why they aren’t good anymore.

king diamond? who’re they? i bet they’re like, megadeth roadies now or something

i used to like old metallica… in like 7th grade

(i just try not to tell everyone i like new metallica)

http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/KingDiamond/New_01/KingNew_03.jpg

KING DIAMOND IS METAL.

[size=2]google him if you still don’t understand.
[/size]

shouldn’t he be helping out getting those stacks on the truck? i mean, they’re not gonna haul themselves over there