Wish me luck!!!

Got a big Interview today at 12 for Regional Manager of iD Tech Camps for the So Cal area… Thats the company i worked for last summer at UCLA for those that didn’t know…

And I know what you are thinking Pewter, I will not take PITTspeed down if I leave Pittsburgh…

GOOD LUCK!!!

if you get teh job i’ll have to come out and meet you somewhere near vegas :cool:

GOOD LUCK,get a nice place to have cal. PITTspeed meet at!!!:smiley:

thanks for thinking of me!!!:bowdown:

i am at Cal :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i am at Cal :smiley:
cal. u:jerkit:

Originally posted by Pewterss
cal. u:jerkit:

:greddy: :69: :bukkake:

Originally posted by whitey
Got a big Interview today at 12 for Regional Manager of iD Tech Camps for the So Cal area… Thats the company i worked for last summer at UCLA for those that didn’t know…

And I know what you are thinking Pewter, I will not take PITTspeed down if I leave Pittsburgh…

So Cal… ummmm they breed hot chicks down there, I just got back from L.A… its sooooo nice down there… it was my 2nd time there, if I could move out there I would but my business sticks me here. I thought about moving it out there but like my dad said you cant even think about getting a new license out there for painting cars, etc… there smog shit is out of hand.

GOOD LUCK man!!! If you move to So Cal at least ill have somewhere to stay when I go out there :wink: :smiley:

California is a great place to visit, but sucks to live:

• extreme cost of living
  • traffic sucks major ass
  • fighting with the border for jobs

Benefits are of course:

• nice weather
  • hot chicks

what about free masters from a college in So Cal?

traffic isn’t that bad IMO, you just have to know how to move around… when i first moved out there it would take me an hour to get to the beach on fridays, when i left it would take me 25 minutes…

cost of living does suck though… nothing really you can do about it

good luck whitey

Originally posted by OrangeSS
good luck whitey
:cool:

good luck john :cool:

Originally posted by silvrhand
California is a great place to visit, but sucks to live:

• extreme cost of living

yeah… but the thing is… you’re in so cal… not PA… :hs:

well just got off the phone with them, they called a little bit late but we were on the phone for 35 minutes…

I think everything went well, this was the first round of three in the interview process… I am thinking it went very well, and they were keen to the fact that I had experience with the company… will see how everything goes

thats great,need a refrence have them call me:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
thats great,need a refrence have them call me:D

hahahaaaa you acting serious for more than a Minute :eek: :rofl: :tounge: :smiley:

Originally posted by whitey
well just got off the phone with them, they called a little bit late but we were on the phone for 35 minutes…

I think everything went well, this was the first round of three in the interview process… I am thinking it went very well, and they were keen to the fact that I had experience with the company… will see how everything goes

good luck:D