Witnessed a bike accident this morning

Biker was riding a and On road/ Off road bike ran into the back of a pickup truck at about 35-40mph the truck was stopped. Happened on western ave. by ACE hardware.

Hope the bikers is ok.

was the rider sight seeing? That is the number 1 reason I look 1/8th mile ahead and know exactly what is going on ahead of me, and ainticipate what might happen.

Sorry but people who rear end parked cars at full speed, I have zero sympathy for. Pay the fuck attention, or stay home.

it was insane. i was looking in my rear view to make sure the u-haul following me wasnt going to rear end me he moved into the turning lane to avoid hitting me i saw the truck coming to an abrupt stop then boom see a guy seriously flying about 7-8ft in the air landing on the pass side of the truck in the other lane between a honda element and a 3 series BMW i pulled into the turning lane and quickly called 911 the guy was rolling around, i didnt get outta the car cause the guy he rearend was bugging the fuck out like it was his fault the biker hit him.

Hope the rider was ok, but obviously the guys attention was not on the road…