WNY Autox ECCN 5/20

[quote=“BikerFry,post:57,topic:29290"”]

And I actually got my Jetta to oversteer. :jawdrop:

[/quote]

Ask Sam about FWD oversteer…

It’s gotta be a good run if it makes your asshole pucker and you’re not even in the car. And he made up 24 secs on the average of his first two runs (79.xx & 77.xx).

so pissed I had to leave early, i really enjoyed that course only got three runs in…

You missed the best part - when it started to dry out at the end!

[quote=“sureshot007,post:63,topic:29290"”]

[/quote]

No the best part was when all the big titted naked chicks showed up, DUH!!!

[quote=“sureshot007,post:63,topic:29290"”]

[/quote]

Yea which would be why Rob was able to beat me… by a measly .3 :weaksauce:

I figured that out when i checked the results and times went up by about 5 seconds on the last two runs compared to the first three :smiley:

f’in pre-cana !

[quote=“RobHimself,post:64,topic:29290"”]

No the best part was when all the big titted naked chicks showed up, DUH!!!

[/quote]

Seriously. I knocked 5 seconds off my times once I had some motivation to get to the finish line.

Pics coming shortly…

I certainly didn’t get everybody. I didn’t have time to snap pics till almost the end. Uploading to yahoo now…

I’m too retarded to figure out how to post pics here from yahoo, so just go look at the album. The first pic is of a certain black wagon facing the wrong way. :gotme:

Nice pic of me going through the gate backwards. I tried getting it into reverse to pull a Rockford, but it just wouldn’t go into gear.

Way fun yesterday.

Had an awesome last run with one mistake in choosing my line which killed my time as I got down to 2k rpms and out of boost, but I really felt I was there with the car on pushing her hard.

The rain made things both fun and interesting.

Didn’t figure you got any shots of me considering every time I was in grid you were there too.

[quote=“JayS,post:70,topic:29290"”]

Didn’t figure you got any shots of me considering every time I was in grid you were there too.

[/quote]

Yeah I usually ended up right behind you. :gotme: I got real familiar with GTO tail lights. Nothing new. :lol: