WNY Real Estate

Those do look good

Those look pretty good for say… $800/month rent. (I’m that old)
I want to like EVille, but I just don’t. Maybe if I had any interest in cold weather activities.

My wife and I usually get there in Summer every other year for the craft show.
Other than that, its a passthrough to get the Alleghany and I never feel like stopping.

3 Likes

I used to go to HV every other day in snow season. But since I’d been going out west more often, I can’t justify their pricing for essentially a bunny hill. I’ll go once for the company sponsored event to knock the rust off.

1 Like

Wait wait wait…THOSE are $1100 a night, 3 night minimum???

LOLOLOLOL.

Good job on them, no knock on your craftsmanship…but the company that thinks that those are worth that kind of money? Jesus Christ.

Damn those really are tiny.

You would think for the cost to rent them they’d each have a hot tub. I’m assuming those will go in later.

Will there be some sort of fencing?

What if I want to fuck someone in one of these? Can everybody see me?

I will never rent one but asking for those who will, that would be important to me.

4 Likes

Pretty sure theyll see the whole house moving fucking someone in there.

1 Like

LOL.
Why do you think the daily rate is so high…

It’s calculated from the HOURLY rate.

Also. that quote would make a great custom title.

2 Likes

Would you pay more or less if everyone could see you?

2 Likes

market is weird right now.

I walked through some open houses in Las Vegas on Sunday. Prices have not corrected even though rates are double from a year ago, transaction volume is down etc.

The realtors are definitely adjusting though.

Spoke to a Vancouver realtor yesterday who says 50% down in transaction volume. still offers coming in though because inventory is also down about 50% so no fire sales. offers coming in under asking but still at reasonable prices.

going to be a lot of realtors looking for work in the near future.

Noticed Buffalo hasn’t adjusted down much yet either.

any thoughts on when the bottom falls out or if it even will? Hawkish Fed suggesting several more interest rate hikes still to come.

For fun yesterday i was looking on zillow in WNY and did notice a bunch of price cuts and a lot of houses that had contracts that fell through.

yeah there has got to be a lot of that going around.

Don’t worry. With that dick, no one will notice a thing.

2 Likes

lmaoooo

I get 1 a month. But they always have my address wrong. Correct street, but they’ll be off by 4 or 5 houses. I always give them bullshit replies. Last exchange went like this:

1-716-295-6045: "Give me a call if you ever get rid of 155 XXXXXXXX Ave. I can close on your timeline and make it very easy - Kenny

(I live at 137 XXXXXXXX)

I reply: “Stop over tonight. Just walk in. We’re having pizza”

1 Like

https://www.huntrealestate.com/ListingDetails/5079-Forest-Road-Lewiston-NY-14092/B1443501

this one just dropped $125k since the spring.

i suspect more drops are coming for this one and others like it.

That’s a beautiful home! That indoor pool is nice af.

Interest rates dropped today? What’s that about?

That it is, I’m still unsure about the indoor pool concept though. Looks like a lot of light can shine through, and obvious perks to having swimming access year round. I still think I’d rather be outside with it. Absolutely killer place though!

The one side is all giant patio doors you could open up. I’d definitely want to swap out that other side of windows to match though, then you’ve got 95% of the open air feeling but you can still use it year round. I’ve definitely spent some time floating around in my pool thinking about the logistics of building one but the costs are pretty ridiculous.

interest rates are sure to increase 50% - 100% from here in the next 6-12 months so no rush.

there was one i may have posted months ago on Troon rd that i’d love to see down in this price range or lower too.

today and for the last 6 months the difference between here and there has been low. But i’m hoping the spread will open right up again.

That Lewiston home up here would be 2.5x - 3x the price…