WNY-SCCA Sced

when is it supposed to be up? i wanna register and get everything set and ready

http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=457&sid=70da85445ec8a56073f1ceb0b9dbbabf

it’s amazing the things they put up on that site… member rosters, scheduling discussion…

I still only had the registration link on my favorites, it didnt have anything posted my bad

so im sittin here going over the rule book and i cant figure out where my car is going to be classed

It has the BBK Wider wheels then stock (.5" in rear) exhaust and coilovers

im gonna keep looking unless somebody knows

i was thinking SM because of the brakes

Larger brakes are allowed in Street Touring X, I am not sure if the M is allowed in that though…

Yeah, the M meets the “definition” of the rules for STX, but is specifically excluded.

It looks like you can run in ASP, but the PAX for SM is better.

yep, i saw that, which is why i wasnt sure where id be it seems SM

The schedule has not been finalized. When it is, I will cross-post it.

i ran larger brakes in STX but Jeremy is right i think the M is excluded i the Street Touring catagories

link to rule book? i need to class my car properly this year as it won’t be in sm anymore.

http://scca.com/_FileLibrary/File/2007SoloRules.pdf

Welcome to Street Mod! That’s becoming my favorite saying. There will be quite a slew of screaming Hondas this season becoming more and more competitive. (well, at least at a local level :slight_smile: )

Ain’t no party like an SM party, 'cause an SM party don’t stop!

When the schedule is finalized, I’ll list the events in the registration system, and then a link will be posted.

That’s because you SM guys never put decent brakes on your cars… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha. :smiley: :smiley:

watch out MXS is coming out w/ 13" brembos and 6 piston calipers :wiggle:

thats ok, i have 15" up front and 14" in the rear

nice but marnie’s car is probably a thousand pounds lighter than yours (which i am assuming is a bimmer?)

And I was kidding about MXS’s brembos, i don’t know what she has coming but I know it’s gonna be good lol

Mine has 13"

wheels. :stuck_out_tongue:

I Ran 13" rotors and 4 piston 300zx calipers

So, I think I’ve decided to run SM this year… yeah, SM it is (and im being serious too :wink: ).

Just kidding, Im a pax whore.

All the cool kids are doing it.