WNYFBody stolen...

someone needs to beat jandjs ass for real

I think it’s my turn to chime in…

When it all happen I heard out both sides and stay as neutral as possible. I’m not in Buffalo anymore so I told Jeremy to do what you can I beleive he even offered to pay for the services…etc… that were done so jnj really wouldn’t be losing and this was all under the table well before anything was made public. Frankly as far as I am concern I’m just not gonna bother with any car forums for awhile and frankly and I’m not even dealing with cars or anything else in general. I am still catching up from my accident that happen in July. The car and it’s parts are in climate control storage, The s10 is gone, the motorcycle is gone, all I know now is a 03 Camary.

I really hope things get straight, there really isn’t any reason everyone can’t get along in the the end and just have people support who they want to support, because frankly as far as I’m concerned both sides will probably countinue to prosper…

It is sad to lose Western New York F-body and the 3-4 years time I and Jeremy invested in it, the countless upgrades, servers and bbq’s we’ve done. But I am sure in the end it’ll all be ok.

Which ever happens, happens…

this is why i sold my f-body

what the fuck does that supposed to mean

ppl bring drama not the fucking cars

poinless post geeze

i was kinda thinkin the same thing.

thatd be like someone saying i sold my civic because of that one guy who raced his on pinks. :gotme:

No one getting sued? JnJ was just lying i guess…

not that I know of

UPDATE TO THE BULLSHIT !!!

JEREMYNYR states:

yeah he destroyed and/or got rid of multiple threads i had made, and who knows how many posts were removed. they were all reasonable, asking about my build.

i didnt want to criticize, b/c i still owe the kid like $500 from my ** $ 6,500 ** build. BUT, the car hasnt even run right, and he’s been nothing but a complete asshole. so… i guess he can DIAF.

powned

lol

Ooops

there you have it…

There are so many fbody people here–why not give them their own section?

not a bad idea… but there are alot of truck owners, alot of honda owners and alot of bike owners, cant have sections for those too, it’ll get too complex :gotme:

whens the new NyFBody site going up!

fbod.nyspeed.com :stuck_out_tongue: We’ll have the Walmart of forums.

He sues people at the same rate that he works on cars. So expect to hear about it in 3-4yrs.

who even cares…theres too many forums that distract me from school anyways :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes:…

when i want f-bod specific advice, ill go to ls1tech anyway

it will be up soon, but JnJ deleted that thread also

is it just me or did the last 2 weeks just get deleted?