WNYFBody stolen...

yeah, jason went on a deleting spree. here is my latest post that will be deleted shortly. the over/under is 4 hours:

LOL, he deletes it all again. It can’t get any more obvious. This time he was super slick and logged in on my Username while I was sleeping at 12:30 AM. GIVE UP ALREADY!

he deleted the part of the moderation log that I posted yesterday, but left all the new stuff I just posted up. What was he thinking, that keeping it there but with my username people would actually think I deleted all the threads that exposed Jason as a liar? I wish I could’ve seen his face when he saw the screen captures up there last night. maybe it’s time to stop lying now and own up to your actions

I want to ask that wnyfbody members only go on to the site to comment on what Jason has done. I understand if you use the classifieds section and have a sale pending. There will be an announcement soon regarding the new message board for local F-body enthusiasts. Also, let’s thank Jason for associating all of us local f-body owners with the BS drama that I hate so much on message boards. Outside of Jason’s actions and one board member that was banned and showed up again, we’ve had a very much drama-free board and I’m looking forward to having that return.

I don’t know why you guys still bother with that site. Like I said before I think its time for a new one…

big :tdown: to jason

u guys will get that other forum up and over pass the amount of users within a year.
ill tell everyone i know that has an f-body about it. being it will be all of new york this should take off when u go to f-body events even like NYI.

so this is fun, he keeps deleting my threads, i just keep putting them back up.

Tough to get a good site name and get everyone back now, its been too long. I guess he figured if he cant put together an fbody, no one with one should be able to enjoy theirs either.

you’ll get it back. i think between word of mouth and posting up on the other local boards, you will get a lot of people. feel free to plug the new site on WNYTrucks when its up and running.

LOL thats pretty funny but yeah I understand. I thought upstatefbody.com wasn’t that bad but I guess what do I know.

new site in the works, don’t worry guys… it’ll be drama free too, you’ wait and see.

:tup: nice

JnJ actually had the balls to change the settings so me and Nytrus1 are not banned, but we are not able to post anymore

LOL what a clown :tdown:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/RedZ281.gif

LOL, anyone else getting this when they try to log in?

lol lol lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nope, he is just a little bitch that has it set so i cant post

jeeves, you have a gift in your pm box

christmas came early