WNYFBody stolen...

wow :tdown:

and to think i was considering having some s-10 motor work done through his shop.

Guess not anymore :gotme:

What I don’t get is why would a local small business owner who is cateering to a small close knit group of people do something like this? Word of mouth is HUGE on a business like his.

pauls a good mad, putting other ppls projects in the way of his own , good for business and hell even for profit

:tup: to paul for helping me get my car ready , and im sure there are plenty more who can vouge for that.

i can say a few things about jnj that kinda got me in the past but i think im just gonna keep my hands clean and just fallow the action lol

:tup: to paul, I can also say that he does awsome work!

then why are studderins, mine and others posts being deleted in general auto AS WE SPEAK!!! (I am on as a guest- apparently my user has been deleted)you can claim not to be admin or mod , but if you are deleting posts then u sure as fuck are…

hahahahahahahaha fucking fbods

What I don’t get is , why would he say that I blow cars up on my dyno all the time when THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE CAR BLOW UP . This is what started all of this bullshit between me and him .

SHADY

And , I didn’t even know him when he said this , but he knew me and I had to find out from one of my friends that was out there talking to him one night that he said this for no reason when he found out I was getting my own dyno .

“Mike is getting a dyno” said Todd , “Why so he can blow up more cars ?” said jay and JAY . I could type the whole conversation but then I will be here all night . When I heard this I couldn’t believe it .

Why would you say that ??? Especially to someone you don’t know about someone you don’t know ???

Paul , you don’t know me , but you have met my friend/coworker Todd (who has speaked very highly of you)and he has talked to you about helping him out with a budget route for strengthening out his rear end . I feel bad for you because you have lost some business as well from this guy just like me . So we both know how it feels .

In counterpoint, if he is not a mod or admin, he has been asking me a bunch of questions on how to do stuff on vbulliten, last question being “how do you ban IPs on vbulliten”

oh snap!

subscribed

tsk tsk

hello paul don mark long time no talk i am also a hater of j&j but kept it to myself cause some of my friends were friends with him but now im angry thats bullshit i say spread the word let the forum die and get the word to the other sponsors

ruh roh.

sceen shott of the last meet post I made Over the summer. It got delate a few times, after I kept reposting it that same day. Anyone go look, the post is gone???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/rocmeetJnJ.jpg

JnJ not awnser the Qestion about his delated Pms and post tonight.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/juj222.jpg

lolz
I <3 jeeves
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/jnjbitch.jpg

I’m still waiting on my answers so I posted this:

“Are you too busy deleting posts to man up with some real answers ? People want to know what kind of guy you are. It’s time to answer.”

What a loser he is.

Hey Jay , it’s time to

“MAN UP”

as you always say …

wow, shitty. in

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/juicedss/jnj.jpg

lol

I havent been on fbody to see anything he says, actually I dont even know if I still have access, but from the screen print I see, I would also like to categorically deny his claim that I installed the software for the PM reading. I built his website, not the forum. My contribution to the forum was mainly in terms of word of mouth and my over 2000 posts. For over a year I have not even had access to the back end of the forum, just the basic mod rights.

His claim of not being an admin is also false. He is the owner and admin, he has total power over that board, nothing has changed.

For the sake of the board, I kept quiet for longer than most of you would believe in an attempt to save it. At this point, Ive had enough. I may be a hard nosed SOB, but Im never a liar and I back up everything I say and feel. I’ll let me character speak to that.

edit: also note that he admits to deleting posts in his message, and there were plenty of general area threads also deleted…as if only deleting your ‘friends’ threads was ok.

edit2: and MAN UP is my phrase, he stole that too :shoot: