WNYTrucks.com

For the record Mr. Moderator…I did NOT bitch…I said it was a good idea but probably wouldnt happen based on the branching out of too many forums.

And I believe I DID answer the question. There is no reason why people cant post in both. I didnt vote for the subforum to come to existance anyhow.

People also got sick of the Mud Vehicles and Mud Tires posts being in Gen Auto. because they didnt care about it so you give us a forum to discuss that and then you going to take it away because someone started a truck forum for wny??

I fail to see the logic. WNYTrucks is not just for offroading but trucks in general which includes mini trucks, monster trucks, mud buggies etc.

Whats the big deal with having another forum anyway? We have motorsports forum and people could easily post on wnyscca.com? We have classifieds and people could just as easily post on cragslist?

I am not even a proponent of the sub forum or the wnytrucks forum but I personally do not see what the big deal is…unless its more to moderate but I dont really think that would be the issue.