WNYTrucks.com

then why bitch about having it here if you were going to make a forum anyways. you didnt answer the question. there is no reason for this to be here. anything posted in this section will fall under gen auto or tech.

Nice off topic description.

For the record Mr. Moderator…I did NOT bitch…I said it was a good idea but probably wouldnt happen based on the branching out of too many forums.

And I believe I DID answer the question. There is no reason why people cant post in both. I didnt vote for the subforum to come to existance anyhow.

People also got sick of the Mud Vehicles and Mud Tires posts being in Gen Auto. because they didnt care about it so you give us a forum to discuss that and then you going to take it away because someone started a truck forum for wny??

I fail to see the logic. WNYTrucks is not just for offroading but trucks in general which includes mini trucks, monster trucks, mud buggies etc.

Whats the big deal with having another forum anyway? We have motorsports forum and people could easily post on wnyscca.com? We have classifieds and people could just as easily post on cragslist?

I am not even a proponent of the sub forum or the wnytrucks forum but I personally do not see what the big deal is…unless its more to moderate but I dont really think that would be the issue.

Err? Who’s assraping you for hosting? You can’t afford the 5 bucks?

niether mike nor i ever asked for a truck/offroad section on nyspeed. By the time 91crxsi and mindless and the others came up with “hey we should have a section of our own!!!” wnytrucks was already rolling. Sorry. :gotme:

I don’t think he was talking about you specifically kyle

people got sick of seeing retarded thread topics, not the threads themselves.

i wasnt trying to single you out as far as the “bitching” for a sub forum went.

perhaps we should have a Honda sub forum, a VW sub forum, an F body sub forum so that the guys with trucks dont have see those users posts. if you have an entire site dedicated to the subject, then their is no reason for this to be here.

the classifieds argument holds no water. its for local users to buy and sell things to and from friends/known faces.

45 bucks, per year, paid up front, in full… Its alot when your still in college :stuck_out_tongue:

but i gotta say its a decent deal

Edit: I just figured it out. im paying 12 cents a day

Inbeforemybandwidthgetsmaxedout :rofl: but in all seriousness, if the site really takes of, than ill have to move on to a bigger server. It was all planned for, thats why i only bought the server space for a year :wink:

i dont think either I or ImprotMuscle had anything at all to do with the desire for an off-road section on here. and why is it that the moderators on here seem to be the only ones with negative feedback? just wondering…

because all the other users already put anyone that posted in the previous threads with obnoxious titles in their ignore list :shrug:

we however can not do that and still moderate.

oh crap, i need help now? i think we have the VW’s covered.

i thought howie put that there for the he and matt? silly DSM guys.

the only thing we could put somewhere for matt is a gay pr0n section.

and the jury is still out on what’s more unreliable. vw vs. dsm. i honestly think it’s vw.

^Depends on the owner.

What DSM’s and VW’s have in common is that neither one should be owned by women or children.