Work from home 1 day a week- Not Friday- which one?

I’m going to pull a MikeRi and post 2 polls in the same day.So now that I got a good grade on my interim performance review, I’m eligible to submit my proposal for one day a week work from home. I really want Fridays, but my co-worker already has them. I’d like a day that would allow me to go out during the week, since that’s one major thing I miss from college/grad school and since I can work on my laptop from bed.Mondays-Pros: 3 day weekendsCons: Most holidays are on Mondays so it would be a waste those weeks, Sunday night is beat.Tuesdays-Pros: Holiday weekends become 4 days, generally a shitty work dayCons: Monday night is also beat, still 3 days left to go.Wednesdays-Pros: Breaks up the work week, Tues night decent to go out.Cons: Wouldn’t ever be connected to another day offThursdays- Pros: Can take off Friday and get a 4 day weekend if I want to go somewhere. Wed night the best of the 4 to go out. Cons: Not a long weekend in and of itselfRight now I’m leaning toward Thursdays. Thoughts?

I’d say monday so you could enjoy beers while watching football sunday without having to go anywhere hungover the next day and to also ensure you’re home ready for MNF.

wtf happened to the formatting…edit upcoming

I say Thursday.

Wed would break the week up nicely…

Thursday. Seems like theres always alot to do on thursdays in the summer.

Thursday is also good if you have a friday off. Tue,weds don’t work for me.

Middle of the week man. It’s great to break it up like that.

mon for sure…

although if you actually NEED to get work done, it may not be the best day to do it lol

My vote is for Wednesday.

hmm, apparently it wont let me put in line spacing and I’m stuck with the giant text block? WTF

wednesdays.

I used to work 4 10 hour days - weds off was beautiful.

work two days - have a day off - work two days - have the weekend off.

WFH would have the same effect I think

The only down side to me taking off wednesday is that I find myself confused as shit on some Saturdays. I wake up running in circles thinking i’m late.

Monday

Monday or Wednesday are the only two options IMO.

I voted Wednesday because that’s my day off.

That’s the best possible schedule I can think of. Unless it was 3rd shift or something.

Do you find stuff to do on Tuesday nights? I know caputis, flip night @ 3rd, and coles arent bad…

neg.

8am - 6pm.

it was pretty sweet. you were never more then 1 day from a day off. :slight_smile:

Nice title sweetie

:heart:

But just so you know, if you break my <3 - it’s Dr. Stairwell for you.