Best Day Of The Work Week To Take Off

I love taking Wednesdays off. You?

i always liked thursdays

i like fridays … but i would miss everyone <3

Weds is nice because it breaks up the week nicely

Monday is nice because it adds to the end of your normal vacation, and usually there is more work to be done on a Monday that has accrued over the weekend

I like Fridays because I am usually out Thursdays, so extra sleep is nice

fri or monday is good. fri because u get a 3 day weekend if you have weekends off. Same deal for monday… but its nice because sunday comes along and you’re usually blah cause you have to work…but no…if you have monday off, i’ve noticed a better attitude :slight_smile:

shit i need to take fri or monday off :frowning:

Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

All of the above. I can’t wait for my week off next week.

Wed FTW…Breaks up the week

I picked Friday, but Friday is kinda gray to me because its usually the easiest day, so you miss out on that. Either Monday or Friday so you get the 3 day weekeend.

I take one long vacation every year and blow my vacation wad in one shot. I have 4 hours of vacation left this year.

i get every other friday off, (well if i dont need to come in) and have over 32+ vaction days on the books. so you answer none unless given to me.

3 day weekends > *.

I get ten vacation days a year, and I try to hold off from taking them as long as possible, and this year I got to the third week in January.

Friday… 3 day weekend, and fridays suck here cause its so busy

Tuesdays, because they suck.

Monday-First day back to work No biggie
Tuesdays - Fucking suck
Wednesdays- Hump day! Week is half over, and I only worked one day so far!
Thursdays- Tomorrow is Friday!
Friday- It’s fucking Friday!! Mutha fuckin Friiiidaaaaay, I’m gonna get waaaastedddd, spend my paaaycheeck.

Friday. I’m still not over thirsty Thursdays from the past 5 years living on campus at Canisius.

I’m a robot.

Fridays cause they are usually slow.

I always feel like putting a drill to my skull on mondays.

so it gets my vote

Ditto

Taking tomorrow and Monday off this week…