worked my first code tonight...

<~~Worked several codes, They aren’t fun, but when your doing it, it’s like your mind is TOTALLY in a whole other world. I’ll never forget the one we did where a Cheektowaga town worker was Drunk off his ass and was working no less, And the crew he was with were cuttin down trees in town park and a VERY LARGE trunk fell on him and he was DOA at the scene “He was pinned under it, guess he never seen or heared them saying to clear”. Me and my chief were the first there and is was sick. His internal injurys were so bad that he blew up and blood actually started to come through his skin when I was working him in the ambulance on the way to ECMC.

That and also I came upon a 1 car MVA “Car Vs. tree” Go to see if the driver was okay and he wasn’t responding. Call 911, then go back and see if he’s breathing and all, well no paulse, no nothing, So I started CPR on him and everything he had that morning Came right the fuck up right into my mouth while i was doing CPR. I was sick as hell, But I had to just wipe it away and keep going untill Buffalo fire came and they took over. guess he had a heart attack while he was driving and that was that. He never was saved.