Worlds fastest N/A FWD pass!

ibtl?:tongue

this thing is cool, but not really that impressive theres a TON of shit with plates and driven to the market that would eat that thing up all day.

:facepalm

The bugatti veyrons top speed is prly higher than this cars

??? whats wrong with that statement?

this thread is no longer about the fastest n/a fwd pass…

it is now about how owning geo’s makes your penis decrease in size

haha oh ok

Are you shitting me man? Its a FWD, NATURALLY ASPIRATED SOHC … its a world record pass. How is that not impressive?

that’s what i was getting at. Don’t forget it’s only a four cylinder as well.

A lot of people are prob just talking shit because its a Honda. But people need to look at it from the perspective of being a car guy instead of being a fanboy of their particular brand.

not to mention he would be in tears when he got pulled by an NA honda from a roll. hahha

ie - this insight

talkin a big game huh, get this thing done so i can beat on it

YOU WANNA FUCK ON ME!??!?!?!!?

this insight would pull you from a roll lol, thats what i meant, man it would suck having a 500 something horsepower car and getting pulled from a roll by an insight 150mph trap NA car…:banghead

That Insight would roll out on a majority of turbo Hondas from a roll.

It would only take a ~290-300whp N/A K series to hang with a turbo B series at ~500whp.

Take the one at LVD from NYC for example…292whp, N/A K24 on E85. 11.2x @ 126mph. From a roll that thing would be bootin. The guys making 320-330whp N/A on built K24/K20’s are going 10.6-10.7 @ 130+

well if the trap if there then theres no doubt about it. 150+ trap would dominate rays old supra from a roll. lol

Its not impressive to me not because im a fanboi of anything. You guys just get butthurt because its a fast honda and not everyone wants to gravel on the burnout patches it lays. Big deal its a four cylinder FWD, thats what they chose to build, and they obviously built it well, however, how much can that insight chassis possibly weigh? IMO i dont find it impressive. I personally know guys with 3300+ pound, street driven NATURALLY ASPIRATED cars that run in the 9’s. So does 94gt, 88slowmaro and a few others on here.

Like my post said, there is plenty of cars with plates on them that people can drive to price chopper that would eat that car up. NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE. I didnt say the car wasnt fast.

/thread

BTW when you build an NA honda that can pull on my next car (once im finished with it), then you can see tears. Until then i wont be crying over anything…

You’re comparing apples to oranges dude. I don’t give a fuck what cars you know that run 9s that are street driven. They’re not 4 cylinder, sohc, or fwd. Its not the fact he ran 9s, it’s what he ran it in that makes it a big deal. But I guess a world record pass isn’t good enough lol.