Worst P.O.S YOU ever owned!??

1981 chrysler lebaron, bought it from my pops for $500. After a few months of ownership it would not exceed 80kph and if it did, it would start to shake violently…:drivin :frowning:

Friends would ask where the ashtray was and I would reply “on the floor”
Had H*sh burns all over the seats and carpet… =L~~~~

Drove it for 2 years, then sold it to a mechanic for $1000:D :smiley:

^ lmao… thats the worst hahah,
but then again it was your first car right… lol

nice that you double your profit though! heh

1984 Plymouth Reliant - Baby Blue with 4 different size tires; salvaged from the Junk yard… :o

Now I drive a BMW 330, N1 GTR, FD3S TT, Mini Cooper S… :drivin

1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 Cylinders.
Dents and dings everywhere and mismatched paints and other crap, it was a beater. Fun as hell in the winter, I can pull higher angle drifts than Vlad(alesserfate) with that thing.

2nd car was a MR2 AW11 Supercharged AE101 engine. 170hp! and probably same 0-60 as my Z. Fun as hell on corners!
http://photos-820.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v45/242/10/227301820/n227301820_190007_4424.jpg
http://photos-820.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v45/242/10/227301820/n227301820_190010_5072.jpg

Now is my Z. :slight_smile:

AE101?! you mean the special group A 12k rpm redline engine?
i thought the AW11’s ran 4A-GE’s :s

anyways, my first car was a 1980 civic. bought it for $50, never ended up registering it or insuring it (didn’t even have my G2 license either).
ran it into the ground within a month, but it did teach me how to get the rear loose in a FF XD

First official car is my dad’s Deathstar… i mean windstar. V6 turned into V4 due to #4 and #5 cylinders not getting spark. I’ve slid in that thing, hit 185km/h in it, catwalked it (not on purpose), and did the dirty in the back seat enough times. its still on the road, as my dad takes it to play golf everyday.

probly my second 90 fastback

yeah thats a frame rail.

it was a sad day to see the junk yard claw come and pick it right up off the trailer. but whatever, it was auto after all… all the backstreat auto drifting we did lol fun times. i still rember when the wheel shot off it lol

Pontiac G5 RED (Rental Car from Discount Car)

Don’t ever drive an american car. FPOS
its a brand new car, only have 1700 clicks on it.

and, i’ve only driven 350km on the trip odometer, and its already at half of a quarter tank. is that ****in bad or what? worst ****ing mileage, and its a ****ing 4 banger! like, for ****s sake! and i’m driving like a grandma, with intentions to save the gas and preserve it!!!???!!!

pos, i must say, i hate american cars with a passion now. unless you’re getting a muscle car to drag race and shit, but then again, you wouldn’t need to care about gas if your car can perform beyond your expectations.

but ****, i gotta fill this pos back up before i give it back to the discount car place. and this ****ing rental place only has american cars? ****ing hell!

can’t wait to give this shit back on tuesday, and drive my S14 again.

OKAY… MY RANT FOR THE DAY IS DONE.

LOL THAT FRAME LOOKS THE EXACT SAME CONDITION THAT MY FIRST 89 BLACK S13 BEATER’S CONDITION WAS IN. I BOUGHT IT FOR 5 BILLS. NOW, I THINK IT WASN’T EVEN WORTH THAT MUCH.

also, it looksl ike tree bark. hahaha, that is BAD.

Well ive never owned any rust bukets, but laways ended up buying good looking car with the worst engine & tranny problems…

1989 honda accord, clean car, worst tranny ever it frooze and then broke, on 410 going south at 120km, in the centre lane.lasted 1 year.

1990 honda civic hb, hidden rust, engine gave up after 6 months, so did the tranny.lasted 1 year

1993 civic hb, b16, bought private, clean car, major abuse!!! engine blew off the line at cayuga, damm embarassing. 1month

2000 chev impala, winter beater, bought $700, replaced engine tranny suspension, still car died and majooooooooooor electrical issue’s found out, it had rolled back milage,been in a fire, 10 accidents, and was a taxi.lol, lasted 4months drove it 4 times.

honda intercepter 500. paid $1800 for it and at the time it was most of my money.
so many problems to list and the bike ended with a engine failure. had the bike for 2 years
and maybe had 2 weeks worth of quality rideng. what a waste of money.

peace

i bought that one for 50 bucks. i win hahah and my daily driver atm i bought for 400 and put 200 into it. runs mint works awsome

min was a 91 Toyota Corolla Sedan

the higher the kms, the more rattling you’d hear

once you hit 100, the whole car is vibrating itself to hell hahahah

Re: Worst P.O.S YOU ever owned!?? :My last girlfriend…

ill second that one.

1995 Nissan 240SX

:S riighhhtt

Please…:{ … i don’t think you can speak for all women.

no i cant speak for all ppl in any case…but i can say that nobody can own some one else

stop shitting on this thread with your… “human rights”

lol

oh shush lol