Worth it?

I would like to be around 400-450 or so at the wheels NA, if I get more, sweet, but around 400+ should suffice for what I want. I want enough that it’s got some gitty up, but not so much that I’m breaking shit all the time. I don’t care about being in 10s and being the fastest guy under the sun, I just want to be semi quick. There is a differance between a track worthy street car and a street worthy race car. My goal is mid-low 12s NA. Thats decent on the street and respectable at the track. I would like to utilize that 350 if I can because it would be a drastic decreas in overall cost, and its already at my house, so its just that much less work. I’ll have to do exhast and shit too ofcourse, but for right now I want to get an idea of if it will work and be practicle for what my goals are before I tell my old man that I definatly want the engine. Especially since I don’t need an engine laying around that I can’t put to use.

I want to do my own build so l can say I did this and can be proud of it. If I lose, oh well, there are always faster cars out there…but beuilding it myself will make me feel that much better when I win. Like I said, I don’t want a full blown race car. I just want something to have some fun in thats semi quick.