Would like to set something up like this in a few weeks....

dont you have slicks/drag radials on a different set of wheels?

Sold em to make MOAR power less traction!

LOL! I stayed the same power, and gained traction! I smartened up! spinning aint winning!

760whp vs a cam/spray LS1…I’m thinking you’re a bit outgunned my man!

That evo is going to shit and get

600~ on ttr’s dyno is 140mph… Trav’s Evo on full tilt is an easy 155car

Ill believe 155 when I see it. Not taking anything away from the car though, it is and will be a rocket!

No I understand, maybe notv155 but for sure 150 but who knows

155 is extremely hard to hit in the quarter let alone 150.

I ate 155 quarters.

I can tell:rofl

Not dumping on Travis car but i dont think you get what a 155mph car is…

An EASY 155 car :lol, which would mean its really a 170 car, b/c 155 is a breeze lol.

this. Assuming a car will run 155, will most likely result in a bad reality check.

then I guess im a idiot for trying to set something up way out of my class!

me and travis have had multiple discussions about this…we know whats going on…

and how are you getting this logic?

last weekend me and travis did a 20 roll. I dead nuts hooked and travis didnt come by me until 100mph or so. He came by when I shifted to 4th ending up with a few cars on me way up top. Given, I run out of gear at 130, and I was expecting for him to come by like a freight train.

Last time I checked, I am not a 120+ trap car all motor…and neither is your 420awhp evo. So, how is a car with 200 more whp then you, going to trap 23mph+ when they are both full weight cars?

HTA86 Evo’s on high boost routinely go ~150 in the 1/4 mile. Will mine do it? Dyno says it will. Will I ever run it and find out? Probably not, don’t care enough to take the time to do it right. What I do know is that it’s fun as fuck to drive on the street and there ain’t much that’s gonna go around it…

And for what it’s worth, I think me and SS from a 2nd gear roll, with me running low boost (and him on bottle of course) will be a decent race. Me on high boost? My passenger will be filming out the back window with a pair of binoculars…:rofl

that kit will flow that out of the single nozzle ??? no shit .

I’m pretty sure if I raced Travis from a 20 roll he wouldn’t pass me to 100 aswell… Soooo your logic is kind of irrelevant in this case.

Pretty sure Travis didn’t brakeboost either, which the brakes wouldn’t be able to hold him back anyways…

Evo god has spoken so this thread can now be closed