Would you go in a...

Hot air balloon??

I’m going in one on Monday, and I’m pretty scared…Everyone keeps telling me how dangerous they are…Have you ever been in one? Do you think I have a better chance at death skydiving?

Post up your stances on hot air balloons…and whether you think I’m going to die or not…EEK:eek:

nooo its gonna get hot and blow up… i rather stay on the ground

i hope you dont die, id rather skydive then go in a hot air ballon… where are you goin to do it at?

they are not dangerous. If they were, then no insurance company would every cover them, but they do. Like airplanes, there are various levels of licenses. At the commercial level, the balloon operator is very skilled, and knows how to be safe. They do hundreds of flights a month, its all good, believe you me. It will be a blast, its so quiet in between burner blasts, and the sound of the burner just gives you goose bumps, its just the sound of nasty pissed off fire. Enjoy the trip, post some pictures when its over with. :slight_smile:

Your ods of dying on your way to work Monday morning in a car accident are much higher than dying in a hot air ballon accident, even if you often go hot air ballooning.

Have fun and definitely post up photos!

yeah, what they said. have fun and post up newds once youre done :clap:

I’d do it. Not sure where people heard that it’s dangerous? How many hot air balloon accidents do you read about? Binghamton has one of the largest hot air balloon festivals in the country so if they really were death traps I’m sure we’d see it on the news.

lololol :word:

in for newds

lol i lived in clinton jersey - went to the hot air festival…i’d never go in one… but the people who operate them are obviously very very into their balloons and know what they are doing.

good luck but hell no.

i told you, you will be fine

sounds like the people in this tread are into the balloons too
zing

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaha, i so lol’d

I have been in Hot Air balloons multiple times and it isn’t dangerous at all. I have been in one in Angelfire new mexico and then a few at the Albuquerque balloon fiesta. It’s pretty cool.

But, I would def. go skydiving over it.

Bring some skydiving shit and try that too!

did somebody mention newds yet?

DAMIT!

+1

…i like turtles…

lol @ turtles!!!

And no I wouldn’t go in a hot air balloon.

+1 for newds.

id definitely go in a hot air balloon. would be even better if i could bring shit to drop.

only pussies wouldn’t go.

Why wouldnt you go? It sounds slightly amusing… But yes, bring shit in your pockets to drop. Like, rolls of pennies?