Would you go in a...

They’re only dangerous if you go up with clothes on. Stray hydrogen from the balloon will saturate your clothing and may combust. So go up nude and take pics.

So I take it jenheartsyou is a chick and that’s why the whole board went "OMG A GIRL :jawdrop: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CAN I SEE YOU NAKED?!

Go in the balloon. But you better bring a camera.

jenny!

you’ll be fine.

omg omg, another girl…nyspeed attack

newdz newdz newdz

my parents offered me and my brother to go in a hot air balloon for my birthday we both almost laughed and went skydiving instead

skydiving kicks ass go to newfane, ny its a lil expensive around 280 or so (dont quote me i don’t remember) it was the fucking most kickass thing ever though when u jump out its intense and then ur just floating for a few minutes its the coolest thing ever

fuck no. the whole “where the wind takes us” thing scares the fuck out of me.

GIRLS.

girls…

annnnd balloooonnnnsssss

Yes :tup: I used to launch hot-air balloons for a livnig - go. You will NOT be disappointed. Which company is doing the launch?

my 2 cousins went in one 5 years ago, they both died when they hit an unexpected cold pocket of air and the balloon crashed.

A family friend died in one when a bird flew through the flame and went burning up into the balloon, ignited the whole thing and exploded the balloon.

I’d rather play russion roulette than go up in one

wtf? wow.

The only problem i have with hot air baloons is that they don’t have steering wheels.

Holy shit is that true… kinda contradicts what everyone else here has said

lol no im just being a dick and trying to scare her

:lol: :spank: i didn’t want to get into the technicalities of a bird managing to ignite “hot air” and risk reviving any of the traumatic grief you may have for losing family members.

so…you do realize a hot air balloon is a balloon that’s full of hot air right? not Hydrogen? I atleast want to clear that up.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=ed8094e0-8c9f-45d7-acb2-98bfd769643e

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j//msnbc/Components/Video/_NEW/tdy_balloon_fire_070826.vmodv4.jpg

haha…so wrong.

enjoy your ride.

i am just afraid of heights in small spaces so i personally wouldnt do it…if i wasnt i would

well its too windy to go up today, flight rescheduled.

LOL, I dint even read his whole post… I dint see the bird thing but now im like wait what duhhh. The cold air pocket thing tho… that scared me lol.

Actually, the cold air pocket makes me think the balloon would rise more in the cold air as warm air rises over cold air.