Skydiving

Who’s done it in Duanesburg or Schenectady or anywhere else in the area? It’s on the to-do list this summer.

F that noise. I don’t even like my ***** ass in a plane.

I’m pretty scared of heights but I feel like it’s something I gotta do lol. Looking for peeps who’ve had positive experiences with local places

QFT

Would also like to know… this has been something I’ve wanted to do for quite some time… I’ll go with ya krammerrrrrrrrrr

Duanesburg one is sketchy as fuck. Look for online reviews.

I jut burst out laughing at the though of Skydiving in Duanesburg. :rofl

I’d rather hop out of a floating water balloon over NJ.

They’re all sketchy. You’ll never be sitting in your prep class going “wow this place is legit as hell, I have no reservations about getting in this plane with you people.”

There’s the commentary of the day, people.

Think of that exact quote when you do finally go to some place for skydiving. See if it’s applicable. Post your results.

Please and thank you, of course.

I wanna go

go to those coke head guys up in duanesburgh…

Yeah I kind of figured that much (what kind of person skydives for a living?? :lol). My cousin and his wife just did it in PA and he said the people there were nuts but seemed to know what they were doing haha.

Wow, post 11 and no one posted that naked chick skydiving video yet?

Shift, I am disappointed…:rofl

The .gif is the best :lol
Flappy vag FTL

Ryan Kramer, we hardly knew ye.

I jumped at Duanesburg, I was 15 (yes, I know it was/is illegal to jump at that age, but my mom has been trying to kill me for years, and we lied), I don’t remember much of the facilities, but they all seemed pretty knowledgable about the sport.

And only about the sport. I didn’t die, so that was cool.

The whole ‘afraid of heights’ thing is like, non-existant. I’m terrified of being 15 feet up on a ladder, the feeling I got when the door of the plane opened at 10k feet and having to grab the wing support and step out was entirely different. Your brain kind of does this:

http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/CarefullyWovenPhotography/Okay.png

and blocks a lot of it out.

Like, we were freefalling for like 45 seconds, but it seemed/seems like about 5 seconds in my memory. All I remember is the door opening, looking down, grabbing the wing support and stepping out, giving the thumbs up tot he camera woman, pulling the chute cord, and then the searing pain from my thighs as the straps dug in because the pads had shifted at some point. I was in agony until we landed and it was pretty hard to walk after lol.

this in more ways than 1 is strangly similar to the first time i had sex

:rofl you jumped at 15! wow lol

Fucking :rofl at bennys post about pads shifting.

Yeah dude, like I said, my mom is/was crazy and has been quite literally been trying to kill me my entire life.

No joke, she taught me to drive stick when I was 10 on that dirt road, back when it was all dirt, that runs from behind the stewart’s on saratoga lake to stillwater, in her 1992 Jetta. I distinctly remember her telling me to go faster, I was doing 55 at one point on that road.

10 years old.

That bitch is crazy. I have so many other similar stories.