Would you rather....

You are a sick bastard. lol

holocaust for me. I have yet to meet a jewish person who wasn’t a complete asshole in real life, but i had a good friends dad die in the towers so I’d do just about anything to get his dad back for him

Here are two toughies

Would you rather have a dick thats 5" erect or an 10" dick and be a two pump chump.

Would you rather sleep with/go down on your image of the perfect girl whose vagina was just straight up disgusting smelling or an average girl with a clean vagina

^^ LOL

pull the plug for sure, you’d be doing them a favor

KEEP IT THE FUCK GOING! I’m bored at work.

Cure for Cancer for sure, although the ramifications of both could be devastating

I will be probably the only person here to admit that I would seriously consider taking a dick in the mouth for 10 million. Luckily it’ll never happen :rofl

By pull the plug im assuming you mean someone whos on life support, in which case I would pull the plug, pretty sure anyones loved one would rather die then be kept on life support and have theirs loose their eyesight

I think you’d have to go a little less on dick size, like 3"

I think in any case Id rather be able to last like a champ… Takes more then a big dick in any case to make a chick happy for anything more then a horny drunkin one night stand. Granted their are sluts that just loved to be stuffed

average chick with clean vag, nothing more of a turn off then a smelly twat

I didn’t think 3" erections could exist. or atleast i don’t even think you could get a 3" erection inside a girl in most positions.

I totally agree on the dirty twat thing though. Most disgusting thing ever

Well most are probably in between that 5-10" range, don’t think it would be much of a punishment to go from 7 to 5 and still be able to do work in the bedroom

Thats what makes the question fun… 5" is a no brainer… but 3" you really have to think about, you wanna have a tiny barely usable dick but be able to hump for an hour… or do you want to be massive but pretty much never be able to please a chick with it

idk I’d probably kill myself if i had a 5" erection

Me too, that’s gigantic.

:lol

:rofl