wound up tigher than PSI's sister.

nukka if you know what your going thru then thats the main cause of why your feeling the way you are right?!?

:rofl

Did you try some melatonin last night?

I had a dream where I was stuck in my grandparents house, and a fucking tornado was coming at the house. It was incredibly realistic, with wind, hail, green sky, the whole 9 yards.

All of this because I left my fan on oscillate, and as I woke up in a half-dreamy half-awake state, I learned that every time the wind from the fan would hit me, the wind would blow in the dream. :rofl Incredible.

o really? :ninja

yes but thats not what the orignal question was dood. it was what can i do to feel better. haha its ok :hug

Stop thinking about it you fucking debby downer

+1, every 2-3 weekends I either went somewhere, went to a concert, went home, etc. Breaks up the daily grind.

wtf is that edit, Manny

Last night, I beat up 3 italian hookers with a phone book and passed out on a sidewalk in Jersey. Honestly, I have never felt better. Give it a shot.

well my ponit was u kno what it is so try to fix it son! work on the prob at hand and do other things to take your mind off it lol cant give ya much other advice seeing as i n other dont know whats goin on :ponderlolol

Sounds like the problem is the new girlfriend isnt finishing him. Im sure several of our homosexual forum members would “lend a hand” for the lack of a better term.

im doing the best i can. its mostly out of my hands.

next time i see u im choke slamming you onto the hood of Waynes honda!

:rofl

So Dorothy did you end up on the yellow brick road?

No, but it was really windy and I could feel the pressure drop in my ears.

E, i used to have very bad anger control issues and would get so worked up over things that i couldnt sleep and my stomach would hurt, i know your diet is good cause we have talked about that before, but making a conscious effort to account for the positives in your life really help curb that, i have been a very negative person for a long time and i still find myself getting annoyed and worked up over little things, for instance i smashed a chair today because the insurance company fuckd me on my claim, normally that would have carried on and on through the whole day placing a negative overtone on everything, but i simply took a minute to cool down and think about the positives, i can still drive my car, its not a salvage title, i can sell it eventually to make a little more money, they didnt bone me completely. its all just one big mind over matter mind fuck. just take the time to count the positives in all bad situations, sometimes ill even verbalize it to myself out loud. there are few people who can calm me down, but the person how has the fastest and most thorough effect is myself.

you can always call me if you need to.

seriously.

Haha doesnt chill me out!

Roids srsly step down the roids

lol, the roids comments just keep comin, tho its good to understand the effects of roids, the legal issues and consiquences of them are severe and should be keep them to a minimum as the op requested as well… Especially seeing how theres alotta rats on this site, trust me, I know first hand :confused:

This being said, Singh, as said before Testosterone, the grandfather and base of all anabolic steroids, gives a user an overall sense of well being. One that is using Testosterone would actually in alot of cases let an altercation go quicker then someone who suffers from testosterone deficiency. The positives from testosterone greatly outweigh the negatives. Not only does it promote a rapid increase in strength and muscle growth but ones mood, sex drive, energy and mental alertness along with other positives. Abuse to aas will result in a negative effect just as any other drug including over the counter drugs… Take a few advil and it can make you feel better, take the entire bottle and you will be fucked.

hmmmm